• View Profile
    • YouTube
At least I tried...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 11:46:24 AM by _Scary »

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Good edit. Some jumps were shit others were great. Good music. Pretty solid overall.

For the jumps I didn't like seeing that one jump on 4starters E4 twice, kinda stupid, just show the better one and move on. The quint on pagoda & hightower sync don't belong in jump movies. NEVER use a jump being done the intended way in a non-showcase jump video (4starters B3). As a general rule I don't like jumps on non jump maps that much just because for the most part everything has been done on them, but on a few of them you guys did a good job not just putting up the same shit everyone else does. Also I would say to not use an airpogo clip unless it has a bunch just because 1 or 2 isn't that impressive. Overall pretty good jumps.

For the edit I don't like there being cuts in the middle of a jump to thirdperson/STV but that's a style thing and if done properly can work really well. Also the intro could have been shorter and probably shouldn't have shown one of the jumps to show up later in the video. You didn't use any ridiculous filters/effects and the CC didn't make my eyes bleed which was good. I'm not a  big fan of the tf2 font but again that's a style thing and some people prefer it over other fonts. Overall good edit.

tyjle

• Advanced
    • View Profile
It was ok. But like RNC said don't put in jumps that are being done the intentional way. But there were some good jumps, but not anything super original. Liked the edit tho.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
Good edit, great song. Most of these jumps have all been done 100000 times though.
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Combustion

• View Profile
lol i remember me and torii made a movie like this in late 2012 and got a lot of hate for being unoriginal and easy. Its a good effort and try to make more :3

Torii

• Intermediate
  • Whirlwind "Torii Hurricane"
    • View Profile
lol i remember me and torii made a movie like this in late 2012 and got a lot of hate for being unoriginal and easy. Its a good effort and try to make more :3

lol