jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Co-op double edgebug quad-sync

nimorrax_

• Frags: +0/-0
  • I'm a moron
    • View Profile
Greetings, I'm relatively new to these forums and you fine gentlemen. I am however not new to jumping, I've been jumping since around 2011 or 2012, I'm bad at keeping track of time. I'm a slow-learner, but eventually have come a long way. Introduction aside however, my friend and I have come up with a jump_trix jump (yeah I know, some of you don't like trix jumps) and I dunno. We thought it was impressive, but I figured it'd be neat to hear the opinions of other jumpers.

We spent quite a bit of time trying to get this jump to work and eventually got it. I personally think it's decently impressive compared to some things, but I know for a fact other stuff still blows this out of the water. Let me know what you think.

Here is the STV link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65082238/trixedgebugsync.dem (tick 55000)

This was recorded on my own paid-for server, I had about 80ish ping while my friend had 20ish ping. We only used a jump plugin in order to teleport ourselves to our start point and to disable resupply noises (along with fall damage sounds too apparently).
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 09:06:23 AM by nimorrax_ »
I'm just some moron who jumps very inconsistently, because what is consistency?

879m

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forums! There's something you should know; if there's edgebugs, we'll like it. The jumps damn good as well.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
Very creative jump, I like it a lot!
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

nolem

• Proficient
    • Frags: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Probably could have submitted to beginnings - it's a really cool jump!

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • View Profile
Probably SHOULD have submitted to beginnings - it's a really cool jump!
fixed :}

nimorrax_

• I'm a moron
    • View Profile
Glad you guys like it, my friend suggested it as a JOTW. I hadn't looked too much into beginnings unfortunately otherwise I might've submitted that there.
I'm just some moron who jumps very inconsistently, because what is consistency?

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • View Profile
Glad you guys like it, my friend suggested it as a JOTW. I hadn't looked too much into beginnings unfortunately otherwise I might've submitted that there.

it's JOTW worthy easily. Submit!

Cyan

• View Profile