Welcome B)

1 WHOLE YEAR

Triga · 9 · 2284

Triga

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Vexon stole two of my jumps!
    • View Profile
I'm just wondering how does it take 1 whole year for you to do the player stats and all the other sub sections? have you abandoned them yet or what?
The creator of multiple critically acclaimed maps ....

░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░█▄ █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒█ ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░ Representing London

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile
how dare you rush me, now im simply not going to release it like i planned to next week

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Now you've done it... Man we were so close.

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile
I'm just wondering how does it take 1 whole year for you to do the player stats and all the other sub sections? have you abandoned them yet or what?
R00d

cody

• View Profile
I'm just wondering how you are so ungrateful that you have to make a post about this. They don't owe you anything dude. Not to mention they haven't got paid for any of the hard work they've put into this community already. All you can do is tell them to work on it a little and even then it is not guaranteed because these people have lives outside of jumping. Even I realize I give rob too much shit sometimes so sorry robby boy.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 12:43:15 PM by cody »

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile
Someone had to say it and I'm glad you did.

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
Now you've done it... Man we were so close.

but really there isn't much use of a player stats section because all that would be is just a tempus player stats website, which would be fine but that's up to rob and co. to finish up the api so that I could make something out of it. What would be better is if they make it themselves because they have 100% control over what's going through the api so they could make changes quickly and accordingly.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 03:00:31 PM by John »

Triga

• Intermediate
  • Vexon stole two of my jumps!
    • View Profile
I'm just wondering how you are so ungrateful that you have to make a post about this. They don't owe you anything dude. Not to mention they haven't got paid for any of the hard work they've put into this community already. All you can do is tell them to work on it a little and even then it is not guaranteed because these people have lives outside of jumping. Even I realize I give rob too much shit sometimes so sorry robby boy.
Someone had to say it and I'm glad you did.
When I said that I never meant it in a rude way. The internet can not express emotion to a certain extent (Should of used a emoji)
The creator of multiple critically acclaimed maps ....

░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░█▄ █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒█ ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░ Representing London

Trude

• Who invited this guy?
    • View Profile
how dare you rush me, now im simply not going to release it like i planned to next week

Exile confirmed Valve employee.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 11:22:10 PM by Trude »