Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Speed runs  (Read 1068 times)
Offline  Nightin
Fly

Did a couple of runs on jump_karb's beginner course as both demo and soldier yesterday but only the demo run saved. Why's that?

Rocketman

Did a couple of runs on jump_karb's beginner course as both demo and soldier yesterday but only the demo run saved. Why's that?

Check to be sure you didn't have regen on as soldier (they're separated on the list).  If still no, then just blame it on jumpiT seemingly having a broken plugin.

Offline  Nightin
Fly

No regen. You don't need it to finish that course. And I've had times not save before, but only because of server crashes, which didn't happen now and it seems like a really random thing. ::)

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
The timers have never been fully functional since I have started jumping. Sometimes they don't work at all, sometimes they do. It's completely random and it sucks but no one is willing to fix it. =/

---------------------------

Online  QuBA
Soldier

The timers have never been fully functional since I have started jumping. Sometimes they don't work at all, sometimes they do. It's completely random and it sucks but no one is willing to fix it. =/

I never had any problems with them since the last skillsrank update, except for poles not loading from time to time...

Im assuming this happend on jumpit?

Offline  Nightin
Fly

No, Chillout. I've only played on Jump.iT once and I get 160+ ping there, not fun.  :-X

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
hmmm actually... this one might have been an oversight on my part, lemme check.. ill edit this post in a bit

edit: ahh no, i thought that since it only uploads the fastest time you did, it might not have been checking that per class... but... i did remember to do so, so thats not it. so... no idea
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 01:31:23 PM by CrancK »

Offline  Nightin
Fly

Since the OP I did 1 more demo run and 4 more soldier runs on karb course1. Demo run saved, and only 1 of those soldier runs saved as well. (coincidentally it was the worst run I did as soldier lel) So I think the map just hates me for some reason. 

Also on 4starters course1 my time is displayed twice, so it takes up one extra spot. 

Offline  Nightin
Fly

Aaaand the same thing happens on jump_devils_redo and jump_cake_b2. The demo runs saved but the soldier ones didn't. Apparently it's only happening on demo maps, so is there something I'm doing wrong here or what's going on?

Online  QuBA
Soldier

Well, the timers seem to work fine for everyone else, i guess it has to have something to do with you making runs on different classes, thats the only thing thats special about your case.
So just stop doing that^^

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
the plugin "should" only save 1 time per class/player/map/course, that being the fastest time you had for said class/player/map/course

how it failed to do that for you... i dunno.. code seems fine... sry man
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 01:43:54 PM by CrancK »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC