Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: jump_bounce  (Read 2842 times)
Offline  rick
Maggot

great map by a great guy! :-\

Soldier

what is meant by "ctap"

there's no rj, how can u call it a ctap. Needs to invent a term.

edit: wow new type of bounce! that standard rj when landing bounce... what to call it???

Well, we have been calling the act of bhopping on a teleport a "bouncehop" for a while, but never really called the rocket after it anything.

Also, a crouchtap (ctap) doesnt always need a rocket.

YES IT DOES WOW EXC0 DONT DEBATE ME U WILL LOSE
ctap "crouch tap" where is the "rocket jump" in there?

GR8 map btw bshear

#1 ALL TIME

Offline  Torii
Soldier

Whirlwind "Torii Hurricane"
ohohoho

---------------------------

Maggot

great map

unfortunately I believe the last bonus giant drop might be impossible to bounce because my calculations were based on a constant acceleration but tf2 caps your fall speed at 3500 velocity. once at 3500 velocity it sort of glitches out and your fall distance between ticks alternates between 52.5 and 105. you reach 3500 velocity after falling about 7800 units.

if you want to change it you could make the drop like 7500 units(the closest bounce to that number anyway) or you can find a new way to calculate it using the 52.5/105 numbers which would probably be a waste of time

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

unfortunately I believe the last bonus giant drop might be impossible to bounce because my calculations were based on a constant acceleration but tf2 caps your fall speed at 3500 velocity. once at 3500 velocity it sort of glitches out and your fall distance between ticks alternates between 52.5 and 105. you reach 3500 velocity after falling about 7800 units.

if you want to change it you could make the drop like 7500 units(the closest bounce to that number anyway) or you can find a new way to calculate it using the 52.5/105 numbers which would probably be a waste of time
Blah blah blah science science science blah blah blah maths maths maths blah blah blah.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
My favorite soldier map in a long time

TF2 Soldier jumping - jump_bounce

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC