Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Website with all/most jump maps?  (Read 670 times)
Offline  hobbes
Maggot

I recently have been having problems with TF2 running and starting, so out of anger I deleted my entire TF2 folder and reinstalled...and forgot to back up my jump maps....=(

Most maps on jumpit auto download but a lot actually don't, so anyone know of any place I can just mass download them all? or at least the more popular ones?

Free handjob and a beer to whoever zip files their jump maps and uploads them for me.

Rocketeer

---------------------------

Rocketman

Most maps on jumpit auto download but a lot actually don't, so anyone know of any place I can just mass download them all? or at least the more popular ones?

Which ones don't download?...

Offline  hobbes
Maggot

quba, baqu_a2....um can't think of anymore off the top of my head.  A lot of the maps don't download actually.  They say missing map and disconnects me from server.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Is that on jump it or jujump it? This is jump its fast download so its impossible youre having that issue there:

http://jumpit.site.nfoservers.com/server/maps/

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Rocketman

quba, baqu_a2....um can't think of anymore off the top of my head.  A lot of the maps don't download actually.  They say missing map and disconnects me from server.

Check options to be sure you allow custom maps to be downloaded (can't have no custom content enabled anymore, since steampipe).

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC