Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Admin applications  (Read 1732 times)
Fly

dorp
If you're looking to become an admin on Run iT, here is the place to apply. Since I do not spend a lot of time on the server, I am going to let users apply for admin here. After carefully reviewing the applications, I will end up picking 1-2 users as admins.

Here are the basic qualifications:

• Be friendly and helpful. I love it when users are nice to others and happy to help.
  • Behave properly. I want someone that behaves like an admin and doesn't throw a temper tantrum.
  • Play a good amount. I don't want an admin that rarely plays on the server.

Here are my recommendations which will increase your chance of being picked as an admin:
  • Have a microphone (and don't have a high-pitch voice).
  • Have admin experience on other servers.
  • Be mature and logical. This means you can handle situations properly and not abuse commands as admin.

Anyone can apply at any time, but keep in mind the recommendations. I will choose the admin(s) within a month or so.

HOW TO APPLY

Reply by filling out the form below EXACTLY:
Code: [Select]
Steam name:

Steam ID: http://steamidfinder.com/

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day:

Why do you think you should become admin over others:

How much admin experience you have:

Do you have a microphone:

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 01:32:43 AM by Scorpion »

Maggot

Steam name: Original Toasty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52127542

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: About 4-5ish

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I play it a lot, im friendly and have helped out lots of people on the server before

How much admin experience you have: None

Do you have a microphone: yes.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 11:41:05 PM by Original Toasty »

Maggot

Steam name: ChaosNova

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43112295

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: 7-8 hours

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I am on the Run iT server a lot, I am very friendly, and funny. I am also easy to get along with the I enjoy helping others.

How much admin experience you have: Moderator on Minecraft server, admin of my own Minecraft server, semi-moderator of TF2 idle server

Do you have a microphone: Yes. Turtle Beach headset that pics up my voice clearly.

Rocketman

Steam name: Kairu

Steam ID: Not sure how to use this, I hav the droopy dog!  :P

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: I went on once and it wuz cool  :D

Why do you think you should become admin over others: Bcuz I always click on runit threads evin thjo i dont play it so i kno all about it  8)

How much admin experience you have: im admin on lik 5 other servers  ;D

Do you have a microphone: ya  :-*

Maggot

Steam name: 68 State (Giovanni)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43587136

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: Have had an absence, though I have recently returned. Average 2-3 hrs.

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I have a good claim to longevity on the Deathrun server and many people who play there know me well. In other cliché admin application information, I believe myself to be polite and kind despite some of the people you have to deal with when being in a position of authority on a server. If I didn't think I could be an admin, I wouldn't be applying.

How much admin experience you have: Was a moderator on the HerbGamers server from 2009-2011.

Do you have a microphone: Yes, a little old, but still works.

Applying for this makes me feel old. Very old.

Maggot

Steam name: Cardcrusher

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58975061

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: Usually about 4-5, on some days it varies.

Why do you think you should become admin over others: Besides being on the server most of the time, I'm usually easy going and friendly to all that I meet. I'm well known on the server and am always happy to help whenever possible, whether it's helping new people to trading and prices or risking my life in all the traps (because we all know people would just stand there otherwise). I don't get mad easily, but I can sometimes act a little immature at times (hence the whole lenny face thing)....but I know when to control it when it matters. I'm an honest person, I'm not one to abuse rights given to me, and overall I just love to have fun on the servers, so it'd mean a lot to be picked for adminship. Sorry for basically typing a damn essay, can't help it sometimes.

How much admin experience you have: I was a moderator in the Old Time Servers for about a year, used to own my own server back when I used Gmod, was an admin in the Simply Servers before that went down (issue about the owners/other admins not being interested in Tf2 anymore), and am an admin in a popular iPhone game (clash of clans, not very relevant but it's still experience). Not currently an admin in other servers, so I will have time to manage the Run iT server to my full extent assuming I get the position.

Do you have a microphone: Scratch that, got one now. Don't have to worry about me having a high squeaky voice either

Also...I know that feel 68
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 07:56:22 PM by Cardcrusher »

---------------------------
Can't hit what you don't aim at.

Offline  Batman
Maggot

Steam name:Batman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3414512

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: 4-5 hours

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I like to help people with any problems they have i am also friendly to anyone i meet on the server

How much admin experience you have: I have been admin on a few servers and have been helpful

Do you have a microphone:yes

Maggot

Steam name: Wolf

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041940046/

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: 4-7

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I'm a mod and you can't make up your mind whether I should gain admin powers or lose my powers so I apply

How much admin experience you have: Only mod experience

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Maggot

I'll fit you into coffin.
Steam name: AEM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26420204

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: I mostly play on Weekends, but considering that I'm on Summer vacation I'll be able to play more often. Around 4-6 hours I'd guess.

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I play on the server a lot and I have enough common sense to tell if something should be allowed or not. I'm also probably the nicest person ever (maybe, a lot of people tell me that). I'm also kinda well known on the server, most of the regulars know me.

How much admin experience you have: I was a mod on a Ultimate Chimera Hunt server once. I've also been a moderator on several forums (assuming you mean experience in general).

Do you have a microphone: I do.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 01:15:35 AM by Ariand54321 »

Maggot

steam name:[DBPS]SCOUT

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:64440310

How much hours: 17 HOUR I PLAY

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I have a good claim to longevity on the Deathrun server and many people who play there know me well. In other cliché admin application information, I believe myself to be polite and kind despite some of the people you have to deal with when being in a position of authority on a server. If I didn't think I could be an admin, I wouldn't be applying.

How much admin experience you have: I was a mod on a Ultimate Chimera Hunt server once. I've also been a moderator on several forums (assuming you mean experience in general).

Do you have a microphone: I dont.

Maggot

Steam name: manashiraikou (commonly referred to as Jessi)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40961308

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: 3-6 hours

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I've been very active on the server so many of the users recognize me. I have lots of experience in helping new users settle in and Ive been told I'm just a nice person.Also, I love making new friends and I hope that I would be able to help with server issues when they arise.

How much admin experience you have: I haven't had admin experience but I think this is a good opportunity to get some.Everyone starts out somewhere right? I have had Donor experience and I Mod on one of my friends servers when she is gone. 

Do you have a microphone: Yes, Brand new crisp and clear. <3

Offline  lines41
Maggot

Steam name:? ???Emo ?                 <- the forum doesn't recognize the symbols xP

Steam ID: http://steamidfinder.com/STEAM_0:1:50012359

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: about 7 - 8 hours a day, maybe even more when I get bored and have nothing else to do.

Why do you think you should become admin over others:I am a friendly guy, I usually try to help people on the DR server, and I usually stick to one DR server. I believe that I will stick to this one for quite a while. I am usually a generous person when it comes to rupees when I am not trying to save up for something that is. Plus I am rather mature.

How much admin experience you have:I have 2 years of admin experience on a Gmod server (and boy was that hectic)

Do you have a microphone:Yes, yes I do.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 04:25:48 AM by lines41 »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC