Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Demo Air Pogo  (Read 4069 times)
Maggot

Doing airpogos with sets of stickies is easier without crouch. Doing singles is easier with crouch. Speaking of airpogo's, I basically airpogo'd all the jumps in jump_ring2 because I have no idea how to do the jumps. :(

---------------------------

Offline  A+
Maggot

Doing airpogos with sets of stickies is easier without crouch
hmm .. you're right .. I noticed it .. when holding ctrl and air pogoing the max I get is 2 stickies ..
but never tried to do it with out crouching ..

and the problem is with the "taping S" .. sometimes I "tap" it until I get to a full stop + no air pogoing ..

Speaking of airpogo's, I basically airpogo'd all the jumps in jump_ring2 because I have no idea how to do the jumps. :(

I'm not sure .. but I think mike has a walkthrough on ring I guess on his channel (the same as the video in earlier replays)

"If you stand for Nothing .. you will fall for Anything"

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

Doing airpogos with sets of stickies is easier without crouch. Doing singles is easier with crouch. Speaking of airpogo's, I basically airpogo'd all the jumps in jump_ring2 because I have no idea how to do the jumps. :(

So do you not crouch at all, or uncrouch after the second sticky (first air sticky)?

Maggot

So do you not crouch at all, or uncrouch after the second sticky (first air sticky)?

No crouching at all. You can try mixing it up as well. First airpogo=no crouch, second airpogo=crouch etc. It depends on what you prefer and what kind of jump you're trying to do.

Maggot

whats a good map to practice this on?
or practice regular demo man jumps :)

thx in advance

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC