Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jump mapping stream event  (Read 513 times)
Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

I'll be streaming some of the mapping work I do, the idea of which is to show new people the sorta thing that goes into making maps for TF2, and people that are familiar with Hammer can come and ask questions, or just have a look at someone elses approach to mapping. I'm also happy to go over examples or teach anyone someone of the more interesting things in Hammer in the time.
I'll have an open mumble server for anyone to come and talk.

As for the times, tonight (8pm British Summer Time start, Sat 21st) for a few hours I'll be streaming, mostly as a practice and to check everything is working out. The more official event thing will probably be next Saturday (28th) at 7pm.

http://www.twitch.tv/drexen9
7pm BST Saturday 28th September

Feel free to come and talk or ask questions during the stream, the mumble info will be posted when I start.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 06:50:06 AM by Drexen »

Fly

Registered as Special43004 but playing as Kandrix
Great message dude, hopefully I'll be watching ya :)

---------------------------
New acc

Old acc

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

Tonight at 7pm (BST), see ya then!

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
I work tonight.  Lame.

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Fly

((|Crayola|(>
I was hoping to stop by but it was around 1pm for me and wasn't able to catch it, watched a bit of the vod and you should do this a bit more often!

Tic's previously owned dog

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
I second jake's statement, especially given the quality of your internet during the stream on saturday. It would save me a lot of time and energy to just steal your shortcuts rather than trying to come up with my own.

(today I spent 2 hours making a staircase)

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube

that better be a damn good babyasssmooth staircase

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

I'll see if/when i can do it again. After last time it seems I can't have anyone else on my connection at all, the quality really took a hit compared to the week before.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit

that better be a damn good babyasssmooth staircase

I forgot to func_detail it and had to force quit vvis after about an hour and a half of it hanging

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC