Forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Bball iT - Thats right... bball.  (Read 6357 times)
Offline  mixup
Maggot

In response to what wonderland said, since me and him go way back in the bball world ( with me playing longer than he has  :P ) not all things should be banned imo.

Primary - As far as this goes, every single one should be banned except the original because it's the same as regular just shoots from the middle.

Secondary  - All weapons banned except normal shotgun

Melee - This is the only section of the soldier where having some unlocks makes things a bit more fun in game play and don't really ruin it. I would only allow the equalizer and market gardener in this slot.

In response to what tron said, since me and him go way back in the bball world ( with me being better than he is at bball :P )

do you remember that one time when we were bballing, and i was backwards strafing and you got really fucking pissed. and you said the way i played was disrespectful to you. and then you banned me from IRC and talked a whole bunch of shit and then dodged the 1v1 and then eventually you showed up only to lose and ragequit within 5 minutes? LOL GOOD TIMES

And all the other times where I was playing bball long before you, and spanking you 1v1 multiple times until later on when me along with WW and every other good player quit bball and didn't care anymore. Definitely good times.

Offline  June
Maggot

Tron's a delusional faggot. Nothing new here.

Offline  June
Maggot

Call me when you can beat jump_junk pz

Offline  mixup
Maggot

Because you know me right? That's right you don't. So quit acting like you do know me. I've been in the comp scene since cevo season 1. You barely came into the tf2 scene in like 09 rofl. I've made my accomplishments in TF2 where as you have not done anything and nobody gives 2 shits about you lol. Unlike you, I can have plenty of people to back up my claims.  I can have people from invite tell you that you suck and that they know me from the past. Not going to reply to you anymore, waste of time.

P.S.

Of course I can beat jump_Junk_a4
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 01:21:55 PM by mixup »

Rocketeer

Because you know me right? That's right you don't. So quit acting like you do know me. I've been in the comp scene since cevo season 1. You barely came into the tf2 scene in like 09 rofl. I've made my accomplishments in TF2 where as you have not done anything and nobody gives 2 shits about you lol. Unlike you, I can have plenty of people to back up my claims.  I can have people from invite tell you that you suck and that they know me from the past. Not going to reply to you anymore, waste of time.

P.S.

Of course I can beat jump_Junk_a4

U used some solid arguments there,  nice one mix.

PS. Plz make a video of jump_junk, its such a weird map.

---------------------------

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Because saying "hey guys look at me, I have been here longer than you" is a good point.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Soldier

Very carefully
I don't think playing in cevo that long ago means much of anything anymore considering how much the game has changed. The last time I saw you play was with some mediocre open team? Calling yourself a veteran and saying you have invite friends doesn't mean much of anything when the other person does too ZzZ

Offline  June
Maggot

Yeah you were back-up for this team
how mad ninjitsu, scale of 1-mad ? Small | Large
that's a real accomplishment.

Face it, you're the most detested faggot in jumping there has ever been. You were a mediocre comp. player that roster rode with the other biggest faggots in the game to a 0 win season. If even wonder feels fine panning you in public, which I'm fairly certain he's never done before then you must certainly be doing something wrong.

Oh but let's not be quaint here, even raiin thinks you're an annoying faggot. You thought you knew a map that he made better than he did. Invite players from season 1 admit that the game was much easier to do well in then because of how unorganized it was. Doubt me? Talk to jnkx, any of the double take guys, or for a matter of fact any player that has continued up until now.

You're a mediocre player, a mediocre jumper, a mediocre surfer, a mediocre bballer, and a massive faggot. That's your only accomplishment, p z.

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire
MIXUP IS BETTER THAN BURGER THOUGH

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

In all seriousness though, you claim to have people backing you up but you still haven't shown anyone who can. Just like your claim to be a top jumper when you can't set a decent time on any map; or that claim that you could make a better movie than me but have nothing to show for it.

I don't know what "accomplishments" you've made, but after I've gone as far as talking to some of the older comp players and very few have ever heard of you, your claim to fame sounds like a pretty big lie to me.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 05:03:48 PM by dellort »

Soldier

m3thskiLL
i guess im late to the party LOL

And all the other times where I was playing bball long before you, and spanking you 1v1 multiple times until later on when me along with WW and every other good player quit bball and didn't care anymore. Definitely good times.

tron lyin again

lets go over the facts

1. You've never beat me in bball 1v1.
If one asks you for proof you'll say no one was there to see it, and you dont have a screenshot.

2. I had never played bball when wonderwall quit the first time. You can ask him if you'd like.
So its quite impossible that we played before such a time.

3. ww has nothing to do with this, and I have nothing but respect for him cause he doesnt talk shit, he lets his actions speak. but since I'm not very humble: I've beat ww 1v1 multiple times. so what is your point?

4. the skill level went up after you 'quit' (maybe BECAUSE you quit). also I like how you call it quitting, so that when you play someone, and they absolutely rape you, you can just say "oh man I quit this game back in 07, that doesnt count"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:00:24 PM by wonderland »

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
oh iT drama, hang on let me get some popcorn.
OK, continue.

Offline  mixup
Maggot

i guess im late to the party LOL

tron lyin again

lets go over the facts

1. You've never beat me in bball 1v1.
If one asks you for proof you'll say no one was there to see it, and you dont have a screenshot.

2. I had never played bball when wonderwall quit the first time. You can ask him if you'd like.
So its quite impossible that we played before such a time.

3. ww has nothing to do with this, and I have nothing but respect for him cause he doesnt talk shit, he lets his actions speak. but since I'm not very humble: I've beat ww 1v1 multiple times. so what is your point?

4. the skill level went up after you 'quit' (maybe BECAUSE you quit). also I like how you call it quitting, so that when you play someone, and they absolutely rape you, you can just say "oh man I quit this game back in 07, that doesnt count"

That's like saying people beat on michael jordan these days and say he sucks because he doesn't play anymore right?. Zzzz. You say I have no proof that I beat you 1v1. You don't have any proof either that it happened either. So why you are bringing up the whole proof thing is beyond me. As long as I know, it doesn't really matter lol. I can have kpin, chapin, sniper, beef, ww, platinum, hititduck, virulent, thenoid, and a ton of other people tell you to your face that i was playing bball LONG b4 you even started playing bball, and that you would come in and we would play 1v1 just for fun not an official 1v1 and i would completely wreck you because you were SHIT back in the days. So you can keep lying to your fan boys on this website because you have built up a superior jumping resume ( like that even matters to anyone outside this community),  cuz frankly i don't care because like i said i know the truth and that's all that matters. And what matters is comp and just like June you haven't accomplished anything there as well. Just like how June and everyone else can say this and that about me when nobody even has a clue what they're talking about.

P.S.

When i say ww quit, i mean that he didn't take it seriously anymore and didn't play all day every day like he used to. When you first came on the scene is when he actually quit playing seriously and that's when you played 24.7 non stop. So yes, quitting bball and then coming back you aren't going to be as good as you used to be. Same as the pros from season 1 leagues will not be as good as the new age kids who play all the time. Case in point is dummy from ex. He was pretty good back in the days and now that he is back, he's rusty and not that great anymore.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 02:51:59 PM by mixup »

Offline  mixup
Maggot

In all seriousness though, you claim to have people backing you up but you still haven't shown anyone who can. Just like your claim to be a top jumper when you can't set a decent time on any map; or that claim that you could make a better movie than me but have nothing to show for it.

I don't know what "accomplishments" you've made, but after I've gone as far as talking to some of the older comp players and very few have ever heard of you, your claim to fame sounds like a pretty big lie to me.

That's because you know nothing about me. I didn't even use the name mixup. I have gone through 2 names before this one. I don't have any times on maps because I don't care for times. You don't need times to be a good jumper, common sense.

Yes you made a movie compiled of other peopel's jumps ( big accomplishment /end sarcasm ) where you only had 1 maybe 2 jumps of your own in the video. And just so everyone knows, dellort doesn't acknowledge hardly anyone in the video when he speaks in public.

[14:06] <@Surf_iT> *DEAD* 14dellort: I never even mentioned sparrow
[14:06] <@Surf_iT> *DEAD* 14dellort: I don't even know him
[14:07] <@Mixup> you mentioned everyone when you made your comment
[14:39] <@Mixup> you claim you dont know sparrow
[14:39] <@Mixup> but hes in your fucking video

lol real class act this dellort faggot is.

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

And what matters is comp and just like June you haven't accomplished anything there as well.

lol

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC