Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Jump_majoras  (Read 2930 times)
Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
updated

Soldier

Very carefully
ah, didn't even know there were quads in it I thought he just didn't add regen to some jumps or something from skimming through the thread (I haven't actually played the map). my bad then

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
hurt/regen ents cant save you from quads  :P
Now now Drex, there are cvars that can be changed that change the damage and force scales but it requires use of sm_cvar, if a mapper wanted he could setup the commands in a logic_auto on mapspawn to change it so regular rocket launchers were rocket jumpers. Only thing I'm unsure of is if you change the damage if it changes the forcescale from the rocket, AKA change the damage output of the rocket = less push from the explosion?

I used to have the cvars but reformatting etc and not backing up the files with the cvar list, it was something like tf_damageforcescale_soldier 10 (default) changing that cmd would change the push from the explosion, could go as far as 15 aka 1.5 times more powerful roughly, not enough to setup doubles.

---------------------------

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

im still correct when i say hurt/regen cant save you from quads, also your way im sure you'd need cheats on, and even for a second enabling cheats on a server is never the best thing.

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
I might start to work on a4 to majoras in some near future, but I would like to know what to fix and what to improve before doing so. If you guys could gimme some feedback on what sucks that would be great.

Atm I'm just thinking about making glitchy (the slow rocket jump) into a bonus or an optional jump because I dunno how to make it more consistant.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

I might start to work on a4 to majoras in some near future, but I would like to know what to fix and what to improve before doing so. If you guys could gimme some feedback on what sucks that would be great.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck left wall jumps ;)

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Matti
Fly

soar_a4 is out!
Sub solly needs to go and could you give some indication of what we're actually supposed to do on each jump cause it's not obvious for most of them (seeing as the jumps are quite orginal).

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC