Forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: jump_glow  (Read 4328 times)
Rocketman

Could use GCF scape or w/e to decompile the one you have posted here?

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
Yea that's what I was thinking, check my edit in the steampowered forums thread, I added some vmf/bsp files to try.

And at grimace, I suppose I could have, but this was simply not foreseeable. It doesn't follow logic at all, since it was working perfectly fine the day before, and the only changes I made was numbering the levels...

edit: found this
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2708126

That is exactly what my problem is...

Gonna have to decompile I guess, though I lost a significant amount of work ffs...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 10:13:16 PM by Afterglow »

---------------------------

Fly

2Tired2Pogo
Yea that's what I was thinking, check my edit in the steampowered forums thread, I added some vmf/bsp files to try.

And at grimace, I suppose I could have, but this was simply not foreseeable. It doesn't follow logic at all, since it was working perfectly fine the day before, and the only changes I made was numbering the levels...

edit: found this
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2708126

That is exactly what my problem is...

Gonna have to decompile I guess, though I lost a significant amount of work ffs...

Well at least your map will be safe, can't wait to play it

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

Hey afterglow, you should probably add me on steam and I can help you with all these problems. Large compile times is because your map is probably messy, and mostly because people dont use func_detail.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=30886050#post30886050

This is because you dont have 'Smart Edit' checked, so it shows the raw properties, rather than the easy to read ones.

As to the invalid geometry and hammer crashing, hammer does autosave, and the files are located here> C:\HammerAutosave

So yeah, please add me, no need to get frustrated at a tool that works fine when you know how to use it. I would love to see more maps/jumps from you since jump glow was pretty cool.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 06:10:55 AM by Drexen »

Rocketman

jump_glow_v2 released, check OP

Rocketman

Jump_glow_v3 finished... changed some stuff, I think it's for the best.

Maggot

might i demand suggest 100% less invisible walls and have a texture to indicate what walls rockets go through. i hate stumbling around like a blind person when im trying to jump

Rocketman

might i demand suggest 100% less invisible walls and have a texture to indicate what walls rockets go through. i hate stumbling around like a blind person when im trying to jump

invisible walls? can you tell me which level(s) you have in mind, cuz there aren't really that many invisible walls... and yea ill change the textures of walls that you can't shoot.

Rocketman

jump_glow_v4 done... cleaned up some jumps and now there are no blue walls that aren't solid to rockets

also tried to fix the fps drop in the joined levels, but i couldn't get hint and skip to work... just deal with it
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 06:07:39 PM by Afterglow »

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC