Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: i had an idea. (probably a stupid one)  (Read 1663 times)
Rocketman

like i said before...its not that i think its a bad idea its that i think others may think its a bad idea...i think its a particularly good idea. 1. cause its my idea and 2. its like a defender...although it sucks that they could airblast others out of the basket... :3

1) okay, sure, everybody is biased towards their own opinion.
2) You can do this exact same thing with soldier (aim and timing? lol), the exact same aim and timing as pyro, the only difference would be that you can completely deny them the net with airblast.  If you want to completely deny them the net instead of learning to airshot to stop them, just jump up and stand on it yourself, they'll hate you slightly less than if you were a pyro.

Soldier

i over use smiley faces...problem? *trollface*

like i said before...its not that i think its a bad idea its that i think others may think its a bad idea...i think its a particularly good idea. 1. cause its my idea and 2. its like a defender...although it sucks that they could airblast others out of the basket... :3

1) okay, sure, everybody is biased towards their own opinion.
2) You can do this exact same thing with soldier (aim and timing? lol), the exact same aim and timing as pyro, the only difference would be that you can completely deny them the net with airblast.  If you want to completely deny them the net instead of learning to airshot to stop them, just jump up and stand on it yourself, they'll hate you slightly less than if you were a pyro.

:D , but for some reason i am much much better as pyro and everyone says you need rocket skill with pyro too...and also i would love a place to practice pyro that isn't dodgeball maps and isn't random pubs...

P.S can you see what i mean by "probably a bad idea" now :D

Soldier

Very carefully
everyone says you need rocket skill with pyro too

if you call smashing mouse2 as if you were an epileptic child having a seizure rocket skill, then sure

this is an objectively bad idea and you ought to feel bad for being this retarded

Soldier

...bit harsh... :D anyway. there's no difference between pressing m2 to reflect and pressing m1 to shoot the rocket.

Rocketman

there's no difference between pressing m2 to reflect and pressing m1 to shoot the rocket.

Then use soldier to press m1 :X

Soldier

there's no difference between pressing m2 to reflect and pressing m1 to shoot the rocket.

Then use soldier to press m1 :X
[/quote

the idea was that it was like a defender to protect the basket and your soldier (you don't like HAVE to have a pyro) and the fact that i said pressing m2 is no different to pressing m1 is because conductor said that pressing m2 is no skill. :D

Fly

2Tired2Pogo

the idea was that it was like a defender to protect the basket and your soldier (you don't like HAVE to have a pyro) and the fact that i said pressing m2 is no different to pressing m1 is because conductor said that pressing m2 is no skill. :D

obviously it doesn't take NO skill but it takes way less. Pyro is very annoying and always has been, if u set people on fire in bball that would ruin the whole game. Even if there was someone to make a mod to get rid of fire just blasting someone's rockets away or blasting them away from the basket is just plain annoying. Maybe if it was something like 8v8 bball or something just for fun, but this is 2v2, and they are super serious people. They don't even want to allow an fov plug there, they are way to serious for a pyro, trust me.

Soldier

super serious bballers. i didn't even know people were serious about it i have always played it for fun and most other people i play with play it for fun...didn't realize people were serious about it. :D

Offline  Zigzter
Fly

wonderland TF2 BBALL

Soldier

wonderland TF2 BBALL

...i saw this...but i thought it was just natural skill. :D

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC