Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: New Content  (Read 3005 times)
Maggot

Green Hill Zone Retro Remix Small | Large
    Great Song and also good for D.R

Fly

dorp
Hmm, might add. Not sure atm.

Maggot

Diabeetus sound pls

Maggot

Lately on DR, there has been a few bugs. Hale's health is a low, Hale cant double jump, and there is people who wait an hour on a trap just because they don't want to die and no mods are after 12:00 A.M and that's when most people are crazy. Just giving you feedback about death run that you should fix  8)

Fly

dorp
Lately on DR, there has been a few bugs. Hale's health is a low, Hale cant double jump, and there is people who wait an hour on a trap just because they don't want to die and no mods are after 12:00 A.M and that's when most people are crazy. Just giving you feedback about death run that you should fix  8)

1) Hale's health now depends on the number of players on RED, therefore making arena battle much more fair than before. I talked t numerous people about it and it seems the scaling factor is fine.

2) Hale cannot double jump yes, so he has the same advantage as others in minigames and races. I should fix xtremeway race part though.

3) Now that is a problem but I see it hard to fix. I'' try to think of other features to add to alleviate the problem but meanwhile just try to add the current admins to your friends list.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC