jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Good, minimal HUD that's updated?

BQE · 7 · 2855

BQE

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I currently have an extremely outdated HUD (Thwartski), and it's causing some errors in how my BP is displayed.  Anyone have good recommendations for something similar that's updated? 

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
I'm currently using Rayshud.  Using the installer you can choose very minimal options. It's also the most frequently updated HUD I know of.

Before that I used KBNhud which is quite minimal, but not updated as frequently, and tends to break when MvM updates are introduced.  Garm3nhud and KNhud also have minimalist versions, but I think both are pretty outdated at the moment.

BQE

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile
I switched from omp after omp stopped releasing updates, although I don't know if he's started updating again.
He's last update is from 2 months ago, but the hud works still fine. No issues with it whatsoever.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
Blade Hud isn't half bad
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

DysFunction

• View Profile
I went searching for a customized HUD before I started playing for a UGC 6v6 team this season. I was only looking for one that moves the health/ammo closer to your crosshair, modifies the damage indicators above the enemy head and the adds the readout that shows you the amount of damage that you did on your last hit. I tried Garm3n but I really didn't like how it completely changed the way that everything looked. I discovered TF2Hud+ which keeps the default HUD look but adds all of the modifications that I mentioned plus a lot of good tweaks. I am pleased 100% with it and I think that it is worth checking out if you prefer to stay with the default look.