Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: jump_bomb  (Read 4519 times)
Offline  bombs
Fly

hi folks. im happy to announce the release of the map i've been working on for a while now, jump_bomb.

soldier, 20 jumps, probably intermediate difficulty considering how difficult some of the harder maps are now.

red team best team

there are a handful of issues i missed or forgot to fix but nothing jump breaking for the most part. its possible i will release a jump_bomb_final with those little discrepancies fixed but not without some serious bitching.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pba24cccd6w78hj

big thank you to my friends and i hope you enjoy this map.

small update: i plan on releasing an updated version of the map with two new bonuses and a number of bug fixes within the next month or two.
someone made a video of the map too, which you can see here.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

he did 6 and 10 in a different way than i intended (only need 2 rockets to get up to the plat on 6, and no need for a sync on 10) but hey thats cool anyway.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 03:32:20 PM by bombs »

Offline  Nightin
Fly

Solid map, not too easy and not too difficult. Fun jumps all around. I was expecting there to be more in the bonuses but they were alright anyway.  :)

Soldier

I see now why you love striped wood texture.

Great map, i really like the bonuses.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
A map that was decently difficult but didn't piss me off. <3

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketeer

i dont care!
cool skybox  :D

Offline  bombs
Fly

stripey wood best texture NA

Fly

Sheep
epic map gj   :D

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
fun map....but why those bonus?

Offline  bombs
Fly

fun map....but why those bonus?

lol i wanted them to be more fun than difficult. 3 is the only difficult one and you can cheat the triple pretty easily. i figured not everyone would like them as much so thats why i made it so you can get to any bonus from the end cap

Fly

Registered as Special43004 but playing as Kandrix
Great map ;)) Only think that I don't like are button jumps :DD But nice maps, nice textures and all is original...

New acc

Old acc

Maggot

Awesome map :D Had a lot of fun with this, took me around 1 hour to complete it since I'm not exactly good at rocket jumping :P I really liked jump 18, for some reason I found it really fun to do! Oh and loved the textures, good looking and well designed map ^^

Rocketeer

Love the map, the only thing I didn't like was the triple into a triple. Might be better without the strafe part at the beginning.

Offline  QuBA
Soldier

Love the map, the only thing I didn't like was the triple into a triple. Might be better without the strafe part at the beginning.
Thats not a triple into triple, just double into double.

Rocketeer

Thats not a triple into triple, just double into double.
nvm then

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
I left out the more drastic ways to cheat jumps so bomby boy doesn't have to make a v2 immediately

Unintended jumps on jump_bomb

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC