Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Player count  (Read 1075 times)
Offline  Waldo
Maggot

Just an idea which I thought might be interesting to implement, what if the bball server were to run a modified MGE mod, with 3 arenas, a 1v1, a 2v2, and a 3v3, which could be joined like in MGE? The server seems to always either be full or dead, the ability to 1v1, or just have multiple games going on would be nice.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
For one, 3v3 would be incredibly chaotic. Also there exist bball servers other than Bball iT.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
1v1 is just whoever is better with hitscan and at dive bombing
3v3 is just spam, no fun
2v2 is better because #teamcarry 24/7

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketman

Not sure if that's possible with the way tf2's intel works.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Bball iT was originally 3v3 - after months of complaints and requests I changed it to 2v2. If you want 1v1 go to MGE iT

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Soldier

m3thskiLL
From what I understand it's difficult to code 2v2+ MGE style arenas. It would be really nice if someone could make this though.

The oldschool bball servers were always 6 slot but its not cause we liked 3v3. It was more just to keep the servers populated, 1-2 ppl could always spectate. These days no one would spectate and it would just be a 3v3 spamfest the whole time so I think Bball iT! should remain 4 slot.

I dont think Bball iT! can get any better until someone makes a mod or map which allows multiple matches in the same server, obviously if that happened we'd be all over it.

Fly

Registered as Special43004 but playing as Kandrix
keep 2v2, its best way how to keep it little cooperative, but not too much spam rockets. but not only me would like to have more slots on bbal it for spectate. so slots for 2v2 and then slots for spectate :) when I'm waiting for free slot on bbal it, it can be more funny while watching others how they play.

New acc

Old acc

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
Yeah I would like, maybe like 2-4 slots for spectators, but 2 soldier limit per team so they can't but in.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC