Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: jump_junk  (Read 3869 times)
Soldier

Current version: A3 (not really a pub release, more play testing)
http://tf2newbs.com/newbs_upload/jump_junk_a4.bsp.bz2

Number of jumps
Demo: 35ish
Solly: 21ish (0-19)

Please post your feedback here.

NEEDED: Suggested jump order, besides the usual feedback please post your suggest jump order by easy to hard

Currently looking for broken jump that arnt doable, broken teles, and jumps that need better lighting (i guess i have the best sight at night or something cause all you MFs cant see shit).

Any other feedback is always good

So far ppl who have contributed to the map:

[GNC]Matt
Vend
Drexen
RING RING RING
Muffin
Raiin
Dr. Whooo
Rush

Changes:

Fixed lights
Overall added more lights (still needs adjusting for all you blind fucks with low brightness)
Added more jumps
Working on trying to fit more jumps but currently getting vis errors for more stuff... so this may be the last add of jumps.

Soldier jumps:

Jump 1 added tele on ledge
Jump 3 Added timed tele for skip plat
Jump 14 adjusted plat and raised doorway
Jump 15 made starting area 1000 units higher, moved skip plat out 350 units. should now be able to prefire 2 for the skip (maybe v2)
Jump 18 moved spawn forward

Demo jumps:

Jump 11 fixed a timed TP
Jump 22 made wire a non solid brush w/playerclip
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:16:12 PM by drwhooo »

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
You forgot muffin.
Yes brighter, sure i can see but i wouldn't mind being able to glance and know whats there rather than stare for 5 seconds just trying to see whats in the darkness. add skybox light, after that add an extra 100-200 on any lights you think are fine.

should shake rush around and see what jumps fall out of him, if you're lucky he will give you jump_sunken.  ;)

---------------------------

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
I didn't get that far. On jump 3, the surf/slide jump, you could stand on that platform which seemed to be meant for a normal speedshot/skip, you know what I mean. I said it yesterday aswell, just saying again in case you forgot :p

img  rush
You forgot muffin.
Yes brighter, sure i can see but i wouldn't mind being able to glance and know whats there rather than stare for 5 seconds just trying to see whats in the darkness. add skybox light, after that add an extra 100-200 on any lights you think are fine.

should shake rush around and see what jumps fall out of him, if you're lucky he will give you jump_sunken.  ;)

Most of those jumps are like... beyond easy by todays standards.

Soldier

Most of those jumps are like... beyond easy by todays standards.

thats not a bad thing to have some easy jumps. up to ya either way, but ill toss em in if ya give em to me

Soldier

/bump

new version so new feedback pls

Offline  Scotteh
Fly

¬_¬
Maybe I'm just retarded but how do you do jump 8?

Soldier

ill give you a hint.. you might need a 2x

Offline  Scotteh
Fly

¬_¬
That doesn't really help. :<

I'm talking about soldier 8 btw.

Soldier

2x on the side of the hole to get boosted in...

Also, I need feedback... next version might be a few days, but will prolly be the last version that adds more jumps. I will need suggestions on jump order from there, so keep that all in mind.

Soldier

m3thskiLL
add a download link at the top, how are we supposed to test it without that
(i know you said its not public, but im assuming its on Jump iT so its public anyway or why ask the public for feedback so basically put a download link in your post OK?^^)

without testing I can say soldier jump 15 is almost certainly still fucked
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 03:55:42 AM by wonderland »

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

add a download link at the top, how are we supposed to test it without that
(i know you said its not public, but im assuming its on Jump iT so its public anyway or why ask the public for feedback so basically put a download link in your post OK?^^)

without testing I can say soldier jump 15 is almost certainly still fucked

This, I'll try it out if you give a download link.

---------------------------

Soldier

added link...

Soldier

new ver, more jumps and just as much gayness... thank hammer for the fullbrightness.... gay ass compile

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
Why isn't hammer compling the lights?

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC