Forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Author Topic: Spill Thread?  (Read 7397 times)
Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

I think that one of these is needed.
Where jokes are set aside and where emotions come out.
Say whatever you have on your chest, and bring it out to public view. This is a community after all, we are there for each other. Remove all barriers to each other and just spill whatever is getting you mad/sad. If you think this is going to be all a huge joke to where you make fun of people for their problems, please leave.

---------------------------
My signature is sexy.

Rocketman

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
ffing woke up this morning, only to find half the groundfloor covered in water..... :(

damn roof can't take a bit of heavy raiin.... been busy all morning swapping pots and pans, and fixin this shiz...
pfff...

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
I feel like people think so differently of me because I listen to Taylor Swift. I just want to feel accepted by my friends and not be judged. I hate that my computers limitations ruin my tf2 experience. At night I get sad because I think about why everyone probably hates me. My real life sucks completely and I think of running away constantly. There. I'm underweight and people call me a twig. I get upset when I see people with nice things because my parents neglect me.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 05:51:17 PM by Exile »

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
I feel like people think so differently of me because I listen to Taylor Swift. I just want to feel accepted by my friends and not be judged. I hate that my computers limitations ruin my tf2 experience. At night I get sad because I think about why everyone probably hates me. My real life sucks completely and I think of running away constantly. There. I'm underweight and people call me a twig. I get upset when I see people with nice things because my parents neglect me.

Well damn

Rocketeer

Someone has some cropped up feelings.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
I was surprised to find out today that TF2jump.com is registered under GoDaddy even though GoDaddy was one of the supporters of SOPA/PIPA way back when.

I would like tf2jump to move away from GoDaddy but it's a small concern now.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
damn roof can't take a bit of heavy raiin

forgive me for this but

it's raining Australians in Europe

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Well damn

Now you.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams

Well damn

Now you.

hell why not

For one thing I really hate some of the attitudes in this community, specifically the pessimistic ones like "Oh there's no new jumps to make or do" "Everyone is quitting" "Demo jumping is dead" etc etc. I've heard stuff like this quite a lot from a variety of ppl... In most circumstances it's simply not true. Basically just negative people in general. Sometimes I might come off as cocky, but in real life I really am not, mostly cuz I'm just pretty introverted. The anonymity of the internet is enough to give anyone boosted confidence. I almost always immediately regret saying or doing something that comes off as arrogant. I don't have any close friends from high school which kinda sucks when I come home from college and have basically nothing to do. I've been a competitive runner for years but I've shown little improvement mostly cuz of a terrible sleep schedule/diet. My parents are divorced and I don't like either of them. I haven't seen my mom in over a decade. I hate the town I live in (think ultra rich, top 1%, typical white upper class connecticut suburb). Also Taylor Swift is pretty good, though I don't think I'm quite as fanatical like you exile.

edit: also I take video games too seriously, even when I don't want to... just in my personality to be a tryhard
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 09:50:32 PM by Afterglow »

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
edit: also I take video games too seriously, even when I don't want to... just in my personality to be a tryhard

This is probably leftover of you coming from SCII (super-competitive and everyone is elitist), sometimes I get the thing where I'll be on Jump iT and some random guy next to me will be on the same jump and all of a sudden I feel like I'm racing him and have to beat him. Then he either passes me and I feel bad or I pass him and I feel good or I think "what the fuck" and type /hide.

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

Just gonna like reply to everything here.

Kairu, I see what you did there. But now is not the time to be racist against white milk.

CrancK, Don't be so sad about it, that isn't your fault. It is the guys who were lazy enough to not make the roof amazing at your house. They're the idiots in this situation, don't be sad about it. Yeah, you can have some negativity, but that should be focused like "Well, shit. I have to fucking do work."

Heinz, I do have some cropped up feelings, and I will probably share them later on.

Exile, This is all I have to say. FUCK PEOPLE. Opinions are usually off of jealousy or just them not knowing you. I know that sounds cheesy and you have probably heard it like a million times before, but who really cares? You listen to your own music, and just because your computer limits your TF2 experience doesn't mean you should get down about it. Find a way to fix it, maybe learn about different parts that are good but cheap, if you don't know already. Don't worry about being judged, you are who you are. If they can't deal with you, then don't deal with them. If you want to run away and it is because of parents, then talk to them. Don't sit back and say "Oh I wanna run away." Go up and confront them about your issues and if they are good parents, they will help. Hell, ask your Grandparents if worst comes to worst. If you're underweight, go to the gym, eat meat. People calling you a twig? Yeah, you're a twig compared to those fatasses. When someone has nice things, that is natural jealousy. If your parents neglect you, then you can learn to mature earlier. Go out, get a job, buy your own stuff. You will feel much more accomplished when you buy your own stuff, trust me.

Afterglow, The people being pessimistic about it are just fucking retards, don't pay attention to them. They just don't feel like being creative and doing the jump are harder way or doing it a more stylish and challenging way. Or maybe they just don't want to figure out what is comfortable for them and find a easier way to do it. If there is someone in the community that is being negative, don't worry about it, this world is a negative place. If you get off as cocky sometimes here, but in real life you are not, then try and build your self confidence as much as possible. If you act arrogant, point it out to everyone, you sometimes might get a laugh. You could be like "Oh, wow, I really sounded arrogant there. Well, tits." Just say something stupid that might come off as funny to some people. If you don't have any close friends in real life, make some. Don't just sit back and not try, you have to try. But, remember, don't change for them. If you have shown little improvement from a terrible schedule, then when you get on, work your ass off. Set a goal and beat it, and if you don't, try harder next time. I know what you're going through with your parents, I barely see my dad. I might not know to the fullest extent, but I know slightly what you're going through with that. I'm sorry, but I laughed when I read "I hate the town I live in." It reminded me of a ADTR song. But in all seriousness, they're the guys that are completely unintelligent. Rich people usually don't care about anyone except themselves. They put themselves above everyone else. Just like Stimpack said, most likely it is from SC2. SC2 made me competitive, and frankly, I am shit compared to everyone who has actually posted in this thread. If it is your personality to be a tryhard, then actually learn how to make that your natural skill, keep training and training until your tryhard is the same as regular skill.

Sorry for reading these so late, I just checked because the website wouldn't load anything for me, and then it went down. GoDaddy OP.

My signature is sexy.

Fly

((|Crayola|(>
Since everyone else is posting I figured I will too. Within the last 2 months I've been dealing with several deaths within my family and friends. First my grandma was lost due to cancer that ate through her neck causing her to not be able to eat. About a week later we had to put my dog down that we owned for around 6-7 years which left me heart-broken, and on the same day my best friend moved away to California (With me currently living in Iowa - Sophomore in high school) A few days went by and during school I noticed that another one of my friends hadn't been there for a while and I didn't think anything of it. On that Friday I was called into the office and was notified that my friend had commited suicide that Wednesday. Immediately I pretty much gave up on everything, my parents forced me to go to a psychologist hoping that it would somehow make me feel somewhat better. So pretty much, it's been a pretty depressing time for me and I isolated myself to the computer, considering that I can just release my mind and not worry about the outside troubles. Anyways, within the last two weeks things have cleared up. After finals i barely passed my classes with a variety of D's (Exciting news because i was worried I would have to re-take them). We went out and got a Cockapoo around a year old and named him Stormy, which he really brightens up my day. I try to spend less time on the PC and transition back into the real world, I just dream and feel like with whatever I get attached to, I'll just end up losing "it" in the long run anyways. Idk why i'm even posting this but I guess it's another thing i can get off of my chest. I'm sure other people have been through MUCH harder times dealing with loss and loneliness is not a good way for me to waste my teenage years.

Tic's previously owned dog

Offline  bombs
Fly

2B^)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:03:22 AM by bombs »

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Exile, This is all I have to say. FUCK PEOPLE. Opinions are usually off of jealousy or just them not knowing you. I know that sounds cheesy and you have probably heard it like a million times before, but who really cares? You listen to your own music, and just because your computer limits your TF2 experience doesn't mean you should get down about it. Find a way to fix it, maybe learn about different parts that are good but cheap, if you don't know already. Don't worry about being judged, you are who you are. If they can't deal with you, then don't deal with them. If you want to run away and it is because of parents, then talk to them. Don't sit back and say "Oh I wanna run away." Go up and confront them about your issues and if they are good parents, they will help. Hell, ask your Grandparents if worst comes to worst. If you're underweight, go to the gym, eat meat. People calling you a twig? Yeah, you're a twig compared to those fatasses. When someone has nice things, that is natural jealousy. If your parents neglect you, then you can learn to mature earlier. Go out, get a job, buy your own stuff. You will feel much more accomplished when you buy your own stuff, trust me.
Yeah, I know I should just ignore the people who talk down on me, but it's pretty hard for me not to. I think too much of what people will and could think of me if I do somthing. It's impossible to talk to my parents without them yelling at me for not being their image of a perfect son. I'll most likely try to get myself a job and just take care of myself. Also the eating meat part isn't great for me since I'm a vegitarian lol. But I get what you mean. Thank you sir

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC