Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: omigosh  (Read 721 times)
Offline  TheWp
Maggot

So I recently got into Star_'s videos which got me into jumping. I am a hardy fellow and I practice all the time. However, the two things I could never get are air strafing and walljumps. I practice on rj_training by cownaetion because I figured that's the best place to start. The map starts with traversing gaps using walljumps. This, of course, got me stuck. After daily practice sessions of anywhere from 3-5 hours, I began to think I was doing something wrong with my walljumps. I decided to check out the tutorials on this site and after reading a bit on air strafing and walljumps, I realized my problem and I passed the part i've been stuck on for the past week.

tl;dr this site is awesome and helped me to understand jumping a bit better.

Rocketman

Props to you for reading older stuff and not just creating a 'how do i airstrafe xDDDDD' thread.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Welcome!

Rocketeer

Props to you for reading older stuff and not just creating a 'how do i airstrafe xDDDDD' thread.
This.

Also, I don't think rj_training is a good map for rocketjumping for beginners. I think jump_beef and jump_4starters_a9 sre better.

---------------------------

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
This site is awesome because people like YOU make it awesome!! There is nothing awesomer than people actually learning shit here!

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC