Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Skillsrank (mysql-version)  (Read 1950 times)
Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
ok, i think i have about everything done/ready, but i'm obviously not sure yet, and i dunno yet how well it'll handle multiple people.

So, if people would like to help me out by registering and doing some jump maps on my testserver and using the speedrun thingy ofc, that would be very much appreciated.

thus, message me if you have some time left, and i'll set the server to any map (that i have, and have made a course for, not many atm, will be more soonish, just very boring work) you want, and ill turn off all the other mods on there, and i'll give you password

ip: 94.75.238.176:27015

ohw also, obviously any shizzle you notice about new version (good/bad), pls do post that here

also, theres no showing of the stats atm, cos webstats still in construction, the testing idea is more about me checking database functionality, and wether people like the positioning of courses and wether stuff doesnt bug out
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 07:07:34 AM by CrancK »

---------------------------

Fly

Safe Word: Banana
I run this shit
A note on the web stats:

They can become available very shortly, I have the database schema loaded into a test box-- the only thing that takes anytime is making a suitable interface.  If you're interested in having this sooner rather than later, send me a message on steam.  (I can put aside some time to quickly get this live)

If you have any particular caveats or ideas on functionality for the stats section post that here too.

▮ TF2Jump.com Owner, Developer
▮ iT Lead Administrator

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
ok, cool :P

i'll message you on steam, easier to discuss

Soldier

m3thskiLL
tried the timer yesterday (havnt been jumping much lately) and saw two probs.
1. its not saving my times. (im registered, the run was 4.06 on cheval with regen)
2. the new style of the timing posts means that at the end of your run you only have to be near the post (so you can miss the last jump on cheval but still touch the end for the timer)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 09:38:54 PM by wonderland »

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
i can place the pole for cheval a bit more to the back

it did save your time (cheval 4:06, full regen 2011-02-13), however, you may have thought it wasn't because times upload on mapend?

Soldier

m3thskiLL
oh okay. youre right i didnt know the map has to change for the times to update
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 08:31:02 PM by wonderland »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC