Forums

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Klare Appreciation Thread  (Read 1852 times)
Maggot

Since the problem is resolved and kairu wants this thread to be an appreciation tread why not.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 10:04:53 PM by Jonyface »

Offline  adrian
Fly

probably not the best way to go about getting unbanned...

---------------------------

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

A few things:
1. I think you're being a bit dramatic over a ban that was literally for 10 minutes. I was hoping it might help to eliminate your fictitious sense of authority but apparently it failed.
2. Calling me a "fake" whenever I come on to jump is bound to get you banned eventually. I don't care if others are doing it too, it's annoying and doesn't help to justify your case.
3. After said temporary ban you came onto Jump iT threatening to get my admin removed. Again you need to fix your belief that you have authority on the server.
4. I often kick/freeze/fakesay/whatever to server regulars as a joke, if you take something like this this so seriously you're going to have a hard time playing with me on the server.

Offline  Eulogy
Maggot

lol

Rocketman

4. I often kick/freeze/fakesay/whatever to server regulars as a joke, if you take something like this this so seriously you're going to have a hard time playing with me on the server.

The real dellort wouldn't do that you fake faker

Offline  Eulogy
Maggot

this is obviously fake dellort

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
Burn him

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

I'd love to see the ban statistics of jump/jujump it compared to chillout. Seems every other month someone is on here flaming about being banned from the it servers.

Fly

Just whatever you do don't mention anything about klanana's age in comparison to her team.  That is a bad idea :D

Rocketman

I'd love to see the ban statistics of jump/jujump it compared to chillout. Seems every other month someone is on here flaming about being banned from the it servers.

People in North-America on average are incredibly entitled, so we can't help it.

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

American servers tend to have more micspammers, whiny kids, hackers, etc., as well. That might be something to do with it.

Fly

Burn him

To be fair I've worked many admin jobs when I was younger and I can say 95% of them are bastards.  Especially the Unix ones.

Maggot

A few things:
1. I think you're being a bit dramatic over a ban that was literally for 10 minutes. I was hoping it might help to eliminate your fictitious sense of authority but apparently it failed.
2. Calling me a "fake" whenever I come on to jump is bound to get you banned eventually. I don't care if others are doing it too, it's annoying and doesn't help to justify your case.
3. After said temporary ban you came onto Jump iT threatening to get my admin removed. Again you need to fix your belief that you have authority on the server.
If you were just having a bad day just let me know and ill understand but defending yourself with reasons that dont help just makes me wonder if your just a bad admin.

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC