Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Couple requests for SuSurfIT - time and recently played  (Read 802 times)
Maggot

Hello there :)

I would like to request that the map duration for the maps on susurfIT to be extended from 30 mins please (by a lot if possible) - I ask this because as a novice surfer, I find it to not be enough time to get very far in most maps, and the time limit is prohibitive in learning to do the surfs better.

You may say that better surfers would want to change from certain maps, but that's what rtv is there for, right? Speaking of rtv, is it possible to have the 'recently played' restriction removed when nominating maps? This follows with the lack of enough time to play on certain maps, we can't even go back to the maps we were practicing on to complete the levels...

Your help would be appreciated :)
Blak

---------------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you - God <3

Soldier

i have a trick for you ;)
1. go on any surf server that have surf settings
2. you should have console on so if you are in the server start a offline server with the console.
write "map surf_givemeanexample"
3.now you have all surf settings in the server that you created too. but you will not have any plugin like bhop.

thats a way to get better with surfen. if you not tried surf_utopia_njv its a very easy surf map ;)

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
I can look into extending the map times even though that time was what most people wanted when we discussed it for surf it. I wont remove the restriction from rtv though - especially since susurf it has hardly any maps to begin with.

Don't know when I will look into extending the map times though as I am in the middle of moving so servers are kind of last priority.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
I think there just needs to be an RTV option for "extend map."
Add that and a timer, and SuSurf iT is good to go.

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
SuSurfit now has the ability to extend the map... the 2 people who actually responded when I was testing i at work say it says "Don't Change"... but whatever. It lets you stay on that map... so be happy. You can extend up to 3 times and each extension is 15 min.

I also lowered the recently played maps excluded from the nomination list to 3 (down from 5), which is how Surf iT is currently set up.

I am not extending the map time from 30 min - this is the same length as Surf iT + now that you have the ability to extend, the amount of time that a map can potentially be played is over an hour.

As far as timers on SuSurf... panzer and I have both spent countless hours trying to get them to work (SuSurf is linux whereas Surf iT is windows... and shit just doesnt work) so until we get a new timer system up and running there wont be timers there.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Maggot

Thanks for your help! :D :D :D

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you - God <3

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC