Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: False ban reason.  (Read 680 times)
Maggot

Since I see no ban appeal section, I might as well place this here. I had been banned from the dodgeball server for being a tiny Pyro. There is a command (sm_resizeme) that allows you to become a small player. The reprocussion is increased distance thrown from airblasting. If you type sm_resizeme into the console, you'll shrink. I understand if it's something to permanently ban me over, but I just have one question. Do you really have to make my ban reason on SourceBans "multi-hack"? I never hacked during the course of that time. Players were airblasting me from one side of the map to the other. Any player could do this command. I'm not asking for an unban. All I ask, is that in the very least, please change my ban reason for something that does not involve false accusations of hacking. It isn't right to have me ba falsely dubbed a hacker, thus losing trust from everyone I know that plays games on Steam.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Moved your post to the Dodge iT board as that is the server it is referring to.

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Fly

dorp
Resolved. I was drunk that night.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC