Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Jump Fortress 2  (Read 1138 times)
Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire
Jump Fortress 2 | A TF2 Jump Movie

Offline  Bio
Maggot

Awesome, nice job.

Fly

video games
gr8 work dellort

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
No Raiin, wonderland, MIKE, Burger, Matti, adrian, others I may have forgotten :(

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
That was nicely edited overall. Unique from your other movies which is nice to see.

Jump wise I thought it was pretty solid too. As always onakin showing the rest of us up. Music pick up at that clip was great.

One thing I have to complain about is that the jumps that were purely 3rd person were kinda confusing. I felt like my jump on pagoda was a bit mangled, and same with some of x dias'. And tic's caber sync woulda been nice to see in 3rd person imo.

And I see the australians are comin out in force... big G. with the kairu sync on trix.

Edit: also honestly just skipped the intro cuz that was movin way too slow for me lol
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 10:28:57 PM by Afterglow »

---------------------------

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire
That was nicely edited overall. Unique from your other movies which is nice to see.

Jump wise I thought it was pretty solid too. As always onakin showing the rest of us up. Music pick up at that clip was great.

One thing I have to complain about is that the jumps that were purely 3rd person were kinda confusing. I felt like my jump on pagoda was a bit mangled, and same with some of x dias'. And tic's caber sync woulda been nice to see in 3rd person imo.

And I see the australians are comin out in force... big G. with the kairu sync on trix.

Yeah.. after seeing the jumps numerous times when going over the demos I tend to forget that viewers haven't seen the jumps which will make it more difficult to understand. And Stimpack... I can't include jumpers who don't submit anything.

Soldier

+rep

Rocketman

Only complaint is that the righteous bison jump is kind of hard to tell what is happening due to all that colour correct and supergamma, but still liked it.  Awesome video.

Offline  Nightin
Fly

Great stuff, as always. Loved the music.

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
It blew my trousers off. Good job!

Offline  deep
Maggot

Awesome stuff Dellort!

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
I was just sort of lamenting their departure from jumping. Other than that I'd agree with Afterglow about the 3rd/1st person business.

But otherwise, great movie. The minor issues I had with it didn't prevent me from enjoying it. Well done

Maggot

Bob is the name
Wow :D thanks for another great movie c;

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
dunno if this is the right place but, for those who did not understood my jumps on jump fortress 2, here is the pov demos from them

pretty simple jumps

X_DIAS unedited jumps from jump fortress 2

Offline  Aurora
Soldier

Nice jumps! Never knew you loose cannoned in that last jump and I love the first one  :)

---------------------------

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC