Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hitting a small plataeu...where can I find harder maps to play?  (Read 315 times)
Offline  RJ
Maggot

Hey all, I'm RJ, an aspiring Jumper.

For those of you that know me, I'm a once-UGC Platinum Spy, and now a Gold Sniper. I've been venturing in JuJumpiT and JumpiT from time to time, and have been wanting to improve on my solly jumps for a while.

I can beat all of the beginner maps, and most of the intermediate ones as well...a few jumps give me problems.

Anyway, I was wondering if there is a list of (all) jump maps, and are sorted by difficulty. I feel like I've hit a small plateau in my Jumping because I don't know what other maps are out there, and if they are too hard for me.

Should I simply become more efficient at the beginner maps like Beef and Quba, or move upwards and onwards onto more Intermediate maps?

I hope to get to know lots of people here, I hope my name won't be the butt end of jokes. :P

--RJ

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
Just look for any map in the server browser with Jump_ in it, if you have't played it give it a try. Most server nowdays just play the same maps over and over.

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  RJ
Maggot

Just look for any map in the server browser with Jump_ in it, if you have't played it give it a try. Most server nowdays just play the same maps over and over.

I guess that's the best way to do it. I've been hitting up JuJump iT a lot and JumpiT as well.

Thanks for the suggestion; I probably sound like a noob with such a simple question. xD

--RJ

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC