Forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Sync Victims ?  (Read 2748 times)
Offline  ~LeoFLT
Fly

Smoke w33d everyday
Man, after a long talk to Heinz i feel gud again, never gonna play that map again, 17 is fucking stupid...

Soldier

UPDATE:

A memetic effect has been spotted among the masses in the |BBHoD Jump Training| server.

All users report feeling un-easy when questioned about jump_sync. Some even suggesting to rtv to jump_sync.

Possible reclassification of sync to a Class 3 Cognitohazard.

On a related note; Adrian is currently missing, some suspect this is due to his early days on jump_sync, where adrian managed to get 9 quints in a row before quitting. Possible delayed reaction to sync discovered.

adrian: i cant take it anymore, i have to go
adrian: the quints...they're getting closer
adrian: i can feel them now
adrian: they're in my dreams
adrian : it's so beautiful…
[SIGNAL LOST]

Maggot

Grenade Launcher OP
I think i will stay away from this map of the devil himself. Even hearing the Map Name produces nightmares where i fall down a long hole over and over again. Request jump_sync to be classified as Class Red Cognitohazard.

---------------------------
dumdidumdidum
Youtube:
                Trideon3 (official)
                 trinity37185 (private)

Offline  EXC0
Maggot

I cannot believe the victims of th4is map, I seem to have an immunity to HBC and his brainwa4shing aura. After watching him d4o the map for over 20 hours I still have no urge to play the map. Only 3 quints completed on the la4st level as my few attempts from test. Had zero initiative to con4tinue forward. It may have som4ething to do with squared. I like the m4ap jump_squared. Squ4ared, is good. Sync is a [REDACTED] and that is not a square.

Fly

video games
I do remember wanting to try beating this map. After playing the map for a few days I started getting twitches in my eye and having feelings of bliss whenever I had successfully beaten a jump on jump_sync.

Realizing that something was wrong, I stopped immediately, but I had many symptoms from not playing jump_sync... Agitation, insomnia, loss of appetite. This has gone down but I am still feeling the effects...

Maggot

*SPEC* Torii :  jump_sync was shsit

Rocketeer

Update:
Went to the doctor for a check. He said everything looks fine, but advices me to keep using the medicine for another 5 days.
I feel all better now, hopefully the nausea doen't kick back in we a stopped with the medicine.

Offline  ~LeoFLT
Fly

Smoke w33d everyday
Update:
  After a few hours without sync i feel better, but sequels are noticable on my desktop, my keyboard, mouse and home, so i assume i discovered a new symptom of Sync's mind twisting jumps.

At this very point were TF2Jump users are getting sequels to this map, i request that it gets classified as a Black Code Cognitohazard fever/virose.

P.S.: Grammar errors may be noticed, as another symptom of Sync fever.
P.P.S.: Get this a fucking name, its weird that i doesnt have one...

EDIT: JUST LOST MY FRIEND to sync, hes gone dark...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:08:04 PM by ~LeoFLT »

Soldier

Excellent news, nom has finally slipped out of his coma.

Fly

((|Crayola|(>
#cure4syncdrome

Tic's previously owned dog

Offline  ~LeoFLT
Fly

Smoke w33d everyday
Add to the roster the new and improved madness: jump_edgebug_b1 that involves, as the name says, edgebugs, syncs and bounces...

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
I LOVE JUMP_EDGEBUG

Rocketeer

Rocketman

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC