Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Banned without warning.  (Read 985 times)
Maggot

I'm not sure where to put this. I only created this account for this reason so I guess I will put this here. If it needs posted else where I'll move it there.

I had recently been jumping on one of my more favorite servers. Jujump iT[www.tf2jump.com] 74.91.113.66:27015. Which is mainly due to the lowest ping jump server available to me. I have several key bindings for when I get stuck on a difficult jump or I finish a map earlier than anyone else. The only two I use regularly are: "I like juice. Alot." and "GODDAMN GRAPE JUICE".

I had been stuck on a mostly empty server with ~4 others with me on the map jump_rckteer. I don't talk much except for my binds which I post at a maximum of 6-7 times whenever I get bored on a map so no one really knows me and visa verse. I've done this on other occasions without any complaint in chat that I've notice or a warning for kick or ban.

I had recently finished the map. The only reason I really nominated it so that I could get it back on my computer sense I've recently gotten a new one. So I started messing around turning on !ammo so I can do ~5 times "I like juice. Alot" And without any warning, complaint or anything of the sort I was banned ~30 seconds later. Even the ban reason was not given to me. When I was disconnected all that was given was "You are banned from this server" Unfortunately I cannot provide any console information due to a bug. I'm not sure what it is but it fills my console without stopping. All I have in my console is in the spoiler.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Again I would not appeal this but I received no warning and this is not the first time I have done this. Any information would be great n_n sorry if I'm at fault here.

Offline  ~LeoFLT
Fly

Smoke w33d everyday
Sure you where banned forever? klare bans for like 30~60 mins, and 6-7 times actually IS a spam, probally you arent perma-ban, if you are add klanana on steam and talk to her to "appeal" sort of, keep in mind, when you talk something on any iT server you are talking to 4 servers and a IRC server.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Please dont add me on steam for ban appeals - you can find me on irc. If you are the person I banned this morning, you were banned for spamming IMMEDIATELY after I asked a person on a different server not to spam.

If i just said in chat Please do not spam chat... why the fuck would you spam a chat bind. If you're a regular you know there are multiple servers in chat... and you know i hate chat binds.

Give me your steam id and never spam chat again.

PS im cranky.

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Maggot

Please dont add me on steam for ban appeals - you can find me on irc. If you are the person I banned this morning, you were banned for spamming IMMEDIATELY after I asked a person on a different server not to spam.

If i just said in chat Please do not spam chat... why the fuck would you spam a chat bind. If you're a regular you know there are multiple servers in chat... and you know i hate chat binds.

Give me your steam id and never spam chat again.

PS im cranky.

I'll be completely honest when I say I didn't really know. I usualy just hop on jump a bit and hop off because I didn't have the map.

Here is my steam ID STEAM_0:0:41822939

I promise  to never spam again like I said before I didn't even know it was an offence.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
You're unbanned

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
People always causing some kind of trouble

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Fly

video games
People always causing some kind of trouble

B)

Pages: [1]