Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Bball iT Changes... now running multiple courts  (Read 1799 times)
Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Bball iT actually gets 7+ people regularly now, I don't have any problems playing 2v2 games there.

Also, yesterday's update broke bball it, players can't pick up the intel anymore.

Soldier

bball
this map has made me very happy
that's awesome as fck
hope this seeps to europe soon
this could make bball huge

---------------------------
i play bball often

Offline  snufkin
Soldier

hurtme -9999999
what does 'unlimited' mean when you pick a court? and just so you know, there is a glitch with using the rocket jumper, that lets you get the extra ammo with the rocket launcher if you equip the rocket jumper.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 12:24:58 PM by beskute »

Rocketman

what does 'unlimited' mean when you pick a court? and just so you know, there is a glitch with using the rocket jumper, that lets you get the extra ammo with the rocket launcher if you equip the rocket jumper.

Does not end after X rounds, just keeps going.

Good thing you can't carry intel with rocket jumper, but there really should be a whitelist in place that blocks everything but original =/

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Yeah I decided to switch the server back to normal bball... while i fully support these projects going on i refuse to pay for an empty server. Conductor said he would look into changing it back for me so you will see it going back to the ctf map eventually.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
Yeah I decided to switch the server back to normal bball... while i fully support these projects going on i refuse to pay for an empty server. Conductor said he would look into changing it back for me so you will see it going back to the ctf map eventually.

I'll have my old life back

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
any news?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC