Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: WTF moment  (Read 1118 times)
Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
Just a moment ago, i was flabberghasted....

I went to my usual coffeeshop to buy weed and it was hot and since i have to wear shoes at work, i was like YAY... no shoes!

But guess what..... apparently theres people that sell weed.... THAT DO NOT SELL TO SHOE-LESS PEOPLE!
they actually rejected me and my money from even going in to the place  :o o.0

Now in the end no problem for me, cos i just went to another one and when i told this story there, the whole shop including other customers there were literally Laughing Out Loud.

but still.... DAMN.... unexpected retardism.....

So to make this an actual thread topic.. anyone else have WTF moments?

---------------------------

Rocketman

I once ordered a club wrap from Swiss Chalet without the tomatoes, and they gave me one that had tomatoes in it.

I was shocked, appalled, and disgusted. I mean WTF?

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
hahaha

bacon

Soldier

This one time, i went to play smash bros n64 at a party with friends. It was only then that i realized, my friend John forgot to bring his fingers.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
I was playing tf2 and I had the urge to fart, so naturally I just let it out, but I ended up shitting myself. Like wtf I didn't want to shit.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
A good 10 years ago or so, me and my friend were walking down town and this guy comes up to us and tells us to stop talking shit and so he starts choking my buddy. Clearly WTF. We managed to run away like two pussies though.

Soldier

Hi
There was this one time at night i was in a car then we drove by a taxi and there was this dude inside and cause it was dark so i couldnt see him but when a car's headlight shone into the taxi he was staring right at me with HUGE EYES.

Hi

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

I broke up with my ex like 4 years ago. It's been only a year ago since I found out that she's become a full-blown traditional muslim.

So yeah, what the fuck and laughing out loud.

Soldier

bball
this one time i used condom lube for my rubicks cube and it worked really well

i play bball often

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
this one time i used condom lube for my rubicks cube and it worked really well

intresting........ 8)

Offline  ~LeoFLT
Fly

Smoke w33d everyday
Some years ago, some friends and I went to a party of another friend, and when we returned I was in charge to deliver everyone for not being drunk, in front of the first house, a car stopped in front of us and a man with a gun came out, and the car was stolen, then, some hours later, my car was found with nothing inside (they stolen even the engine) not too much of a WTF moment i think, but i it can go in here i guess. LOL

Offline  Zigzter
Fly

I was in the Netherlands and got to choose between chicken soup and tomato soup. Since I'm a vegetarian I chose the tomato soup.

I got tomato soup with chicken in it.

Soldier

bball
suits you right for not eating meat
u get protein u get manly,and ur muscles grow 10 times their size.
eat meat kids

i play bball often

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

suits you right for not eating meat
u get protein u get manly,and ur muscles grow 10 times their size.
eat meat kids
Suppose everyone has the right to make choices.

So to continue the thread:
The phone rang so I answered it. "Hello, I've been waiting for my taxi for 15 minutes now. My order number is ..." So I said he probably has the wrong number. "What? But my taxi ..." So I kept repeating myself that I'm not a taxi service and that he has the wrong number. This guy literally gets mad at me for not being a taxi service and that his taxi hasn't arrived yet. He would not stop. I just hung up the phone but what the fuck. This guy took not even a second to listen.

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
About 5 years ago i got a phone call from this Scottish guy asking for Anet i said he had the wrong number but he kept ringing back we ended up having a massive argument for about 30 minutes till my phone ran out of battery

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC