Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: jump_turnip_v2  (Read 1834 times)
Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
A beginner/intermediate sol map with 12 lvls + 1 bonus. Directly inspired by jump_onion_v2.

jump_turnip_v2:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/idq3qidhi9g156h/jump_turnip_v2.bsp

Special thx to Drexen/Ancient Grandpa for overcoming compilation issues and Aurora for testing.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 08:06:09 PM by Afterglow »

---------------------------

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
best

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketman

so randumb lelelelelelelxD

Bad textures, sure.

Bad humour, sure.

Walking on skybox, sure.

Text on the middle of your screen through the entirety of a jump? Nah.  v3 edit or remove that please... not putting something that freaking retarded dumb on the server.

Rocketman

so randumb lelelelelelelxD

Bad textures, sure.

Bad humour, sure.

Walking on skybox, sure.

Text on the middle of your screen through the entirety of a jump? Nah.  v3 edit or remove that please... not putting something that freaking retarded dumb on the server.

LoLgEtMaDfAgGoT

Soldier

Hi
AWESOME MAP

Hi

Fly

Jon Bon Jovi of course
Atleast we know gordon's ramsey broccoli recipe xD

It wasn't me, but Jon Bon Jovi of course.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
can you post the recipe here?
it's hard to focus on it when you are strafing

Rocketman

Rocketman

Gordon Ramsay made this soup in a competition against the owner/head chef of Clubway 41. Clubway 41 had a broccoli soup which consisted of 20 different ingredients, whereas Gordon Ramsay’s broccoli soup consisted of just 5! This soup really only contains 3 ingredients, should you choose to not count water and garnish as ingredients; “most importantly, this soup actually tastes of broccoli”!

Chef Ramsay has since expanded on this recipe to include goat cheese and walnuts. I’ve tasted the simpler version of this soup from Kitchen Nightmares and I can’t wait to try it with the two extra ingredients, it looks fabulous and my mouth is watering from writing this article!

There is a video at the end of the article if you would prefer to watch Gordon Ramsay prepare his Broccoli Soup.
Ingredients:

1 large or two medium broccoli clusters (as fresh as possible)
    Salt (3 tsp.)
    Ground Black Pepper (4-5 turns on the grind wheel)
    Water
    Olive Oil

if you want to make the fancy version in the video, you’ll also need two more ingredients:

Goat Cheese (2 slices per bowl)
    Walnuts (about 5 per bowl)

Cooking Gordon Ramsay’s Broccoli Soup:

Bring water to a boil in a large stock pot. Add a large pinch of salt (1 – 1 1/2 Tbsp.). Add broccoli and boil rapidly.

You will want to slice your goat cheese at this point if you’re making the fancy version. Dip the knife into the boiling hot water before each slice for even smooth cuts. Cut two slices of goat cheese per bowl being served. After cutting, use the hot smooth side of your knife to smooth one side of the cheese slices for appearance.

Your broccoli is finished cooking when you can pierce it with little or no effort. Remove the stock pan from the stove burner. DO NOT POUR THE WATER OUT! Use a slotted spoon to add broccoli to a blender but be careful because it’s boiling hot! Pour enough of the water left over from cooking the broccoli to fill the blender half way. Add a pinch (or more) of salt. Use several pulses on your blender to break the broccoli up and then puree for several seconds.

If you are making the fancy version, add five walnuts to the bottom of a shallow bowl and then place pieces of goat cheese on top of them.

Pour soup into shallow bowl. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and serve at once! Delicious!

Please leave comments and let me know how this turns out for you.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
this makes it much more complete
thanks^^

Rocketeer

I guess I have to play the map, since I don't understand shit why we're suddenly talking about soup...

Online  The BQE
Soldier

v3 changes:

-removed that fucking text

Offline  Aurora
Soldier

v3 changes:

why remove one of the best parts of the map?!?!?\

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
v3 changes:

better change than that would be
delete every bit of the map except the spawn entity, that text and it's trigger_multiple.
Put it in a dark room with white text and thats everything the map needs.

Offline  snufkin
Soldier

hurtme -9999999
very fun

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC