Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Admin application v2  (Read 1339 times)
Fly

dorp
If you're looking to become an admin on Run iT, here is the place to apply. Since I do not spend a lot of time on the server, I am going to let users apply for admin here. After carefully reviewing the applications, I will end up picking 1 admin.

Here are the basic qualifications:

• Be friendly and helpful (especially to new people). I love it when users are nice to others and happy to help.
  • Behave properly. I want someone that behaves like an admin and doesn't throw a temper tantrum.
  • Play a good amount. I don't want an admin that rarely plays on the server.
  • Be able to handle situations and diffuse problems properly.

Here are my recommendations which will increase your chance of being picked as an admin:
  • Have a microphone (and don't have a high-pitch voice).
  • Have admin experience on other servers.
  • Have any server management or coding experience.

Anyone can apply at any time, but keep in mind the recommendations. I will choose the admin within a a few weeks or so. Do NOT lie about any of your information. Doing so is grounds for disqualification.

HOW TO APPLY

Reply by filling out the form below EXACTLY:
Code: [Select]
Steam name:

Steam ID: http://steamidfinder.com/ (Ex: STEAM_0:1:17624768)

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day:

Why do you think you should become admin over others:

How long have you been playing on the server:

How much admin experience you have:

Do you have a microphone:

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 04:16:53 PM by Scorpion »

Offline  ZE SPY
Maggot

Steam Name: ZE SPY™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40497990

How much I play on server per day: 3+ hours

Why I think I should become admin: I am polite to the people on the server, am quick to help out, and have great relations with regulars to the server. Willing to do whatever I can to help someone who is polite and obeys the server rules.

How long I have been playing on server: A few months. At very least 4.5 months.

Admin Experience: I'm an admin on a TTT server in Garry's mod after I got selected because I was polite to the guests of the server and was great to have on.

Thank you for the opportunity.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 01:22:46 AM by ZE SPY »

Maggot

Life is too short to hate...
Steam name: EviiLSoNiiC (or rarely EviiLSoNiiC99).

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42265889

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: I am usually on RunIt from times between 2-6 hours.

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I have helped players in this server before and try to keep peace between players at all times.

How much admin experience you have: I am not an admin, even so i do understand what an admin does. Admins must respect others and be helpful towards newer players and hopefully they respect you back.

Do you have a microphone: Yes, I use my microphone quite a bit.

Just in case you need this:
  8)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 10:27:15 PM by EviiLSoNiiC »

---------------------------
---------------------
I am oh, so EviiL

Maggot

Steam name: [F_3] ?dana?ator? (Engaged <333) (or [F_3] ?dana?ator?Johnny Cakes)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44147429

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: Well, it really depends. I tend to play TF2 all day, but change between servers. I play on Run IT at least once a day for 2-4 hours, I'd think. Sometimes maybe more? But, I'm not sure.

Why do you think you should become admin over others: Well, I think it's a fun server, but I think it also needs a mature and helpful admin. I won't say names and I won't complain, but I do think I could help. I'm respectful with players and try not to insult. The only times my claws came out during server (in the past) was for defense purposes. When I'm with my friends is perhaps the only time I might seem immature, but even so I wouldn't abuse admin power. Pff. But, also if I don't make Admin, I don't really mind. xD

How long have you been playing on the server: Well, since Scorp(you) invited me; I remember I was a little shaky about the idea because I was so used to -FF- (which I still play btw, because I have friends there too). I played a little when I was first introduced, backed out a little, came back, backed out, and then came back again. I don't play on Run IT all day because I have other friends and servers I like to party on, but I still make sure to go there at least once a day.

How much admin experience you have: Hmm.. I don't think I've ever been admin of a server before (game-wise). I've been heads of groups and other unimportant stuff on other sites, though. So, I have some idea of leadership, I suppose. I don't like to tell people what to do, more of just help them along or tell them to cut it out if they're being disrespectful. If I were to make admin, I'd be pretty nice and chill.

Do you have a microphone: As a matter of fact, I do have a mic. I'm just not a huge fan of talking. Considering I am a female, I'm always afraid of being judged for my voice so I'm a little nervous about that idea. But, it's not like I couldn't do it, I just strongly prefer not too. xD I'm also a little socially awkward, so that doesn't help too much.

I also don't know much about everything an admin can do, so I'd probably have trouble at first figuring out how to do certain commands and whatnot. Also, I'm going back to school sometime next week or so, so I'm not sure how much I would be active, considering I'm going to be trying very hard this senior year. :\
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:09:56 PM by EdanaGator »

Maggot

Steam name: Original Toasty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52127542

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: 5-6 hours ( maybe a bit less with school now)

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I am very helpful and I know a lot of people so I'm not a stranger and Most people like me I think and I think  could help more.

How long have you been playing on the server: Close to a year

How much admin experience you have: None

Do you have a microphone: Yes.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:28:15 PM by Original Toasty »

Maggot

Steam name:

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:64318516

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day:Probably 3-5 hours a day

Why do you think you should become admin over others:Ive been on the server for a while and I think I have what it takes

How long have you been playing on the server:6 months

How much admin experience you have:Ive been admin on 2 other servers

Do you have a microphone:Yes

Maggot

Steam name:   Martystorm

Steam ID:     STEAM_0:1:65292090   

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day:   around 4 hours a day

Why do you think you should become admin over others:   I'm nice to people, sure I like having fun but I wont abuse my powers and will make sure the Server is doing Good

How long have you been playing on the server:   since May, I was a rookie but I improved a lot over time

How much admin experience you have:    I've been admin on 2 servers on Gmod and some other games not on PC

Do you have a microphone:    Yes, and I do use it quite often

Offline  Kota
Maggot

steam name: Kõ†Ä

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59567665

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: 7 hours

Why do you think you should become admin over others: ive been an admin on couple of games and servers and i know the rules and not to admin abuse and ill make sure that no one will cheat,hack,etc. and keep my eye on the server

How long have you been playing on the server:ive been playing on this server since feburary 16th i am usually the last one alive

How much admin experience you have:i have been admin on several servers on tf2

Do you have a microphone:i do have a mic and i use it very often

Offline  Coach
Maggot

Steam Name: Coach

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53869378

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: I get home at 3:00 so about 7 hrs

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I think I should be admin because there are some users who break the rules and exploit maps and I want to rid that problem right away Say good bye to people on blu team because if I become admin those people are history

How long have you been playing on the server: When the smoking larrikin contest started so about June 1st I joined

How much admin experience you have: I was admin on plenty of gmod servers and minecraft servers in my old days and a moderator on some server called simply gaming

Do you have a microphone?: I do but im pretty shy so I don't use it and its a built in mic for my laptop

Thank you for your time

Maggot

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53690980

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: 6.71428571429

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I do believe that I have the mentality to play as an Admin and will be able to cover more time on the server while you are offline. (Assumed because it's not a common occurance that you are on the server when I am)

How long have you been playing on the server: ~2 Months

How much admin experience you have: None

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Maggot

I think that Coach would be a great admin on the sever. He makes the game more fun!

--- Nuke Coool

Offline  Zigzter
Fly

This thread makes me feel old.

Maggot

Steam name:gkevin812

Steam ID: http://steamidfinder.com/STEAM_3606

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day:2 on weekdays, and 2-4 hours on weekend

Why do you think you should become admin over others:Becuase i treat others fair.

How long have you been playing on the server:For about a few months.

How much admin experience you have:None

Do you have a microphone:Yes.

Maggot

Steam name: FlutterManBaby

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31779015

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: 14

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I really see a lot of admins during a few hours of the day, but night time comes and there are none to be seen. I'd be able to keep surveillance on the server during the off hours, I don't sleep very long and am currently not doing anything other than a couple classes in the morning for college.

How long have you been playing on the server: a month or so.

How much admin experience you have: over 13 months total

Do you have a microphone: yes

Maggot

Steam name:   F?lici†Ÿ Chaotic Arsenist

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43132689

How much hours (on avg) you play on the server per day: around 5hours(more on freedays, less on school days)

Why do you think you should become admin over others: I like to be a nice person to anyone whos nice to others, I am very tolorable, and i play a lot on this sever.

How long have you been playing on the server: around a month

How much admin experience you have: i have none

Do you have a microphone: i have headset

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC