Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Introduce yourself! 50 free rupees!  (Read 413 times)
Fly

dorp
That's right ladies and gentlemen. For 50 rupees, introduce yourselves here! Make sure to link your steam profile so I know who you are!

For me, I've been playing TF2 for 4½ years and used to trade a bunch. I quit trading to host 2 servers :V

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 11:01:57 PM by Scorpion »

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
Hi I'm exile.

Can I exchange my rupees for keys

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Maggot

Hey its just me DeadZoNeD, I also do alot of trading because it's casual gaming in the RunIt server (One of the reasons I don't play DodgeIt)

Also, Exile to answer your question, most people on the server typically value ~300 rupees as 1 refined so ~1800 rupees would allow you to buy a key

Maggot

Hi, it's Dana. You know me cause I'm on your friends list and I'm a cool gal!  8)

Maggot

I'm 68 State, more commonly known as Giovanni. Hope to see you all on the server :)

Maggot

Hey, it's SonicChiliDog. Just hang out on the RunIt server but primarily trade on trade servers.  ;D

Hope to see you guys around! If you want to trade me, I sell a whole bunch of stuff.  8)

Maggot

Life is too short to hate...
Hey, its your bro EviiLSoNiiC (others call me EviiL) i am a chill guy who loves death run and trading, and i hope to run a server one day...

---------------------------
---------------------
I am oh, so EviiL

Maggot

My account has been recently stolen ( Which is my BEN account :'(   )
But i really like valve and steam and i rly love this run it server! :D

Maggot

Yo its me the man with the many names, right now im ''Tristan Da Ultra Ball''  :P

See you in the server!

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC