Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Where do i go for admin applications?  (Read 718 times)
Maggot

i surf in the game team fortress 2
Klananananana is looking for people who are willing to abuse their powers on EVERY server, not just one.
There are only like... 3 active people who surf and jump and they aren't all that active. So gl ^^

---------------------------

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Can I have admin on bball/jump/jujump? Especially bball, I definitely frequent those servers more than some of the "admins" ... (wreath, etc)

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
I will be adding a couple people today. FYI this is only for surf it admin - i do not need admins on jump it at this time. Also the capping on susurf / surfit eu has been fixed so that shouldnt be an issue anymore.

Also I moved this thread to the surf it board where it should have been posted...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 10:33:45 AM by Klanana »

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Maggot

Entre sueno y sueno...
I'd probably throw my ballot in the hat for Blue as well. Well, when he finally decides to get his ass off GTA n shit.

On a more serious note, more along the lines of his expertise in surfing, running a server of his own for map testing and other shit (mapper *ahem*) <---because of that fact alone has contributed to the server itself probably more than I have in the maps he's made for 'em, finally showing his ass up on the forums and being an all around solid dude to hang out with.

Well, as far as hanging out goes across the interwebz.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust...dead bodies to the kitchen.
~Grog, Mutant League Football

Maggot

old hat :> but ty anyway

GTA online is pretty fun still.

Maggot

Entre sueno y sueno...
old hat :> but ty anyway

GTA online is pretty fun still.

Yeah. I didn't realize till after the fact. I didn't have anything else constructive to say, so I just left it as-is.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust...dead bodies to the kitchen.
~Grog, Mutant League Football

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC