Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Where do i go for admin applications?  (Read 718 times)
Maggot

I'm not ARAB!!!!
I've been surfing on surfit EU recentely coming from susurfit and surfit, and I noticed that there aren't alot of moderators on surfit_EU, so alot of people that finish the map just cap the point and ruin it for the other surfers I've asked them not to do it, if possible I would like more moderators or cap's locked, also I could help moderate if you're looking for someone.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
deny

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

I've been trying to figure out why the cap disable doesn't work, the cfg is exactly the same as surfit where it works.

Maggot

i surf in the game team fortress 2
#needmoreadmins

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Trust me you are not magically going to figure out whats going wrong on susurf / surf EU with the cap disable - its like people dont believe me that I tried for weeks and have literally done anything and everything that SHOULD work. I know the map with the biggest issues was derpis - which i did not put on the EU server since I knew there would be a shortage of admins for a while. The admin list from susurf was copied to EU so in case you didnt know... if you have admin on susurf you also have it on surfit eu - Surf iT *SHOULD* also have the same admin list...

I do not like setting people up with admin on 1 single server as I already cant keep track of who has power where... so for the most part admin is given to someone for all of those types of servers (surf / jump / etc) and I know we need some helping hands around the surf servers.

So heres the deal - nominate people who you think would be good for admin and what server they play on the most - that way I dont get a bunch of people voting for themselves. Start nominating surf heads!

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
Trust me you are not magically going to figure out whats going wrong on susurf / surf EU with the cap disable - its like people dont believe me that I tried for weeks and have literally done anything and everything that SHOULD work. I know the map with the biggest issues was derpis - which i did not put on the EU server since I knew there would be a shortage of admins for a while. The admin list from susurf was copied to EU so in case you didnt know... if you have admin on susurf you also have it on surfit eu - Surf iT *SHOULD* also have the same admin list...

I do not like setting people up with admin on 1 single server as I already cant keep track of who has power where... so for the most part admin is given to someone for all of those types of servers (surf / jump / etc) and I know we need some helping hands around the surf servers.

So heres the deal - nominate people who you think would be good for admin and what server they play on the most - that way I dont get a bunch of people voting for themselves. Start nominating surf heads!

Exile.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  alle
Soldier

gayyst

DiirtyxWeezy

rip2pac4lyf

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

ObliviousB plays on susurf all the time, which imo is the server with the greatest admin need. Would be my nomination.

Maggot

i surf in the game team fortress 2

Saxton, [pfN] big blue, elfman, redc, these are the most active surfers and they have been around a while. These guys all play mostly on SurfiT but once in a blue moon they can be seen on JumpiT. I dunno who are the active ones in SuSurfiT. I also surf a ton ;P

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Also you can find an updated surf admin list here: http://forums.tf2jump.com/index.php/topic,461.msg3400.html#msg3400

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

Saxton, [pfN] big blue, elfman, redc, these are the most active surfers and they have been around a while. These guys all play mostly on SurfiT but once in a blue moon they can be seen on JumpiT. I dunno who are the active ones in SuSurfiT. I also surf a ton ;P

I keep forgetting big blue isn't an admin. He should be.

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!

DiirtyxWeezy

Maggot

:>

I just got GTA V though so I'm taking a temporary hiatus from surfing/mapping.

Please don't hate me

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

:>

I just got GTA V though so I'm taking a temporary hiatus from surfing/mapping.

Please don't hate me

I hate you.

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
Klananananana is looking for people who are willing to abuse their powers on EVERY server, not just one.

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC