Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: soar 16  (Read 226 times)
Maggot

I´m trying to beat this jump, but its so annoying because sometimes the regen doesn´t get triggered for some reason. I get to the last corner and sometimes i have rockets sometimes i don´t .... I did the showtriggers toggle and the regen trigger its impossible to miss, why does this happen ? Or am i missing something ?

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
A certain amount of time need to have passed before you can get the regen again. So there's the possibility to miss one regen because you went through it too fast etc. Sucks a lil bit, you're better off just doing !ammo on those jumps imo and try to stick to the amount of rockets the jump was balanced around.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:20:30 PM by Hadokk »

Maggot

yeah i guess i´ll use regen to practice it , thanks for answering !

Rocketman

There are white stripes on the wall to signify regen.  You need to get to each of them in 4 rockets. 

Does regen even show on showtriggers? Because regen is a func_regenerate, not a trigger?

You really just have to practice going fast from regen to regen. Once you get used to it, there's sort of an optimal route that you'll want to follow. It's annoying as hell, easily my least favorite on the map.  It's in the category 'have finished, will skip in subsequent runs because fuck that' in my books.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC