Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Movie Update #2  (Read 1341 times)
Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire
When you're recording source tv just leave it running... It's completely useless to have a sourcetv demo with a jump that starts at tick 50, since it leaves no time to set up an angle to record the jump at.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

So if my clip is 143000 ticks (LOL) would I have to shorten that for you somehow?

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

No... if it's over 50 000 ticks just give me the approximate time of the jump being done (start, middle, end, etc) and I'll look through it.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Oh well that's good.  I tried doing some shit that i read from a site but ended up being lost with 914 pictures in my folder and now idea how to get virtualdub to make them a movie them.  Anyways,

http://www.mediafire.com/?3fpfftw3v632z1t
Around 143000
You should know it when you see it.  It's not that great but i thought it would be cool to have a jump from Volcanic in the movie (if it gets used)

Note: All 145000 thousand ticks or w/e were not just me trying to do that lol.  Didn't take that long ;)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 09:57:11 PM by DiddyKong FTW »

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Maggot

Note: All 145000 thousand ticks or w/e were not just me trying to do that lol.  Didn't take that long ;)

Something smells fishy...

And it's not this guy

Soldier

m3thskiLL
Oh well that's good.  I tried doing some shit that i read from a site but ended up being lost with 914 pictures in my folder and now idea how to get virtualdub to make them a movie them.  Anyways,

open virtual dub and go to: file > open video file... > select the first picture of the series and hit open (it will put all the pictures in there in order like a video)
then for sound go to audio > audio from other file... > select the .wav file that goes with your pics and hit open
then go to: video > frame rate > and select: change so audio and video durations match
go to video > compression > pick the one you want
then go to: file > save as avi
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:43:54 PM by wonderland »

Soldier

m3thskiLL

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

When you're recording source tv just leave it running... It's completely useless to have a sourcetv demo with a jump that starts at tick 50, since it leaves no time to set up an angle to record the jump at.

Oops. Do I need to redo mine? I think the demo I sent I fucked up once and then made the jump the second time so it probably starts around 500 or something.

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Oops. Do I need to redo mine? I think the demo I sent I fucked up once and then made the jump the second time so it probably starts around 500 or something.

No, it wasn't fitting for the credits anyways. I should've been a bit more specific. I'm looking for jumps that look really nice in a sourcetv view (quad jumps, big ramp slides, etc). I still need a couple more if you want to try to get another. Everything else is finished now though, so once the credits are done I can release it.

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

No, it wasn't fitting for the credits anyways. I should've been a bit more specific. I'm looking for jumps that look really nice in a sourcetv view (quad jumps, big ramp slides, etc). I still need a couple more if you want to try to get another. Everything else is finished now though, so once the credits are done I can release it.

I TRIED TO ASK WHAT YOU WANTED AND YOU SAID ANYTHING.

lol

Kidding, yeah I can try to do some big jump and get it to you if you still need stuff.

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/21665760/file.html

Might be everything you don't want, but I'll post it anyway.

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC