Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sentry Jumping Maps?  (Read 970 times)
Maggot

Hi there,
Today I decided to do some sentry jumping on actual rocket jump maps. I got through all of jump_rush, and it was a lot of fun. I picked that map in particular because it didn't require things like chained wall jumps and such. Anyway, I was wondering if you guys knew of other jump maps that work well with sentries. I'll probably try a few out on my own, but if you'd like to share any really good ones that would be great.
This is my second post here so I'm not sure if this sort of thing would go under general or help, so please excuse me if I've violated some sacred forum commandment.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Cheaval is one of my personal favs for engy.  However, other like Quba, Soar, littleman, aridia are also fun to me.  Btw, don't use a level 3, mini/ lvl 2 is the best sentry imo, just because the bullets are way better, and the rockets are practically useless.

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
I feel violated.

And have nothing productive to add to this post.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
Demoman pogo maps are fun to do with engy, but old engy jumping style is more usefull in those than sentry jump

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

Cheaval is one of my personal favs for engy.  However, other like Quba, Soar, littleman, aridia are also fun to me.  Btw, don't use a level 3, mini/ lvl 2 is the best sentry imo, just because the bullets are way better, and the rockets are practically useless.

Rockets are definitely not useless. You can rocket jump with them... on the occasions I try to engy jump I start jumps with a rocket jump and then use bullets from then on.

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

I feel violated.

And have nothing productive to add to this post.
+1

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Rockets are definitely not useless. You can rocket jump with them... on the occasions I try to engy jump I start jumps with a rocket jump and then use bullets from then on.
Ya,, I know you can rocket jump with them lol...  But the only time it's worth it to use rockets instead of better bullets is if you have to do like a 180 spin really fast (i.e 13 or 14 on ring)  otherwise it's a horrible trade off.  You don't go far enough with rockets for it to make as substantial of a difference as using mini/lvl 2 where the bullets completely crush the lvl 3.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Derek
Maggot

I've done Chavel and Adventure with engineer. I'ld like to see a map made specifically for wrangler engineer.

Offline  Savory
Maggot

make it happen  :)

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
I'ld like to see a map made specifically for wrangler engineer.

We'll get right on it.

Offline  Derek
Maggot

We'll get right on it.
I think I detect a hint of sarcasm here :p

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC