Forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Engie friendly maps for those that want to know  (Read 3980 times)
Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
Ok, gonna check Joa out later, but I don't think you can build in the mazeish part of 6 and if not you have to make 4 or 5 corridor turns without a sentry.  If someone has beaten joa, as engie, it would be cool to see a vid so I can work on it.

On a different, and better, note I've seen both Bauce and Vintage Cheese around mostly engie jumping.
I remember getting the intel as Engineer, but I might have been tele'd past 6.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:31:42 AM by Wolsk »

---------------------------

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
I remember getting the intel as Engineer, but I might have been tele'd past 6.

Same here

Fly

Engie Jump Expert
Recent update to the list, I forgot about Ayers and finally beat Klanana.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 07:17:54 PM by Just Tommy »

I like my coffee black, just like my metal.

Fly

Engie Jump Expert
It's been a few days since I did more than update this.  The list is getting lengthy and will soon be organized.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 07:18:05 PM by Just Tommy »

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
I want to see you beat jump_hobo2.
There are jumps that I can't believe are possible.

dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Fly

Engie Jump Expert
Hobo2, while not yet beat, is by far the hardest, biggest pain in the ass map to do as engie.  Once I get the chance to try to finish it, and if I succeed, you can bet your ass I'll make it known here lol.  I know at least 2 jumps I've beat that you're thinking are impossible, the prison bar jump and the office jump, they're the reason this map is so insanely difficult...not really the bars one, but it was impossible until Thursday.

I'm currently working on beating the "impossible" while finding what really can't be done.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 07:18:17 PM by Just Tommy »

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
Hobo2, while not yet beat, is by far the hardest, biggest pain in the ass map to do as engie.  Once I get the chance to try to finish it, and if I succeed, you can bet your ass I'll make it known here lol.  I know at least 2 jumps I've beat that you're thinking are impossible, the prison bar jump and the office jump, they're the reason this map is so insanely difficult...not really the bars one, but it was impossible until Thursday.

I'm currently working on beating the "impossible" while finding what really can't be done.
The bar one I know is possible if you use rockets instead of a mini-sentry.
I don't see how the last 2 before the control point are possible, though.
I keep running through the possibilities for doing them in my head.
However, every idea that I come up with doesn't seem like it would work.
Other than that, I'm sure the other jumps wouldn't be too bad (in comparison).

Fly

Engie Jump Expert
Its time for another episode of name that map, comming at you from my car while on break.  The first jump is white walls, over water and under a net, then up to a plat behind the net...second and 3rd are really long wall pogos for solly, over water again and white walls everywhere.

I also need a count on the number of jumps as I can get 1.5 jumps from the end.

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
Its time for another episode of name that map, comming at you from my car while on break.  The first jump is white walls, over water and under a net, then up to a plat behind the net...second and 3rd are really long wall pogos for solly, over water again and white walls everywhere.

I also need a count on the number of jumps as I can get 1.5 jumps from the end.
jump_noob
No idea about the number of jumps.

Fly

Engie Jump Expert
List has been recently updated, I've given links to the maps I recorded so far, and there's a new engineer tutorial for those who want to learn it's in the OP here and in the Engineer Jump Video thread.

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
I think jump_quake might be possible.
I have a cool idea for doing the first one.

Fly

Engie Jump Expert
I'm interested in hearing this idea lol, you can't build at the beginning right?

Fly

Engie Jump Expert
The list is getting pretty long, if you see something incorrect let me know.  I've started linking videos for the jumps that have been recorded by me, need to know if Diddy and Wolsky mind me linking there's through the map names like on OP.  It's nice seeing an increased interest in engie jumping, just remember that it's more fun to jump than it is to build a bridge...let me know if an indepth on some of the jump types covered in the tutorial is needed.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

need to know if Diddy and Wolsky mind me linking there's through the map names like on OP.

lol I don't give a fuck.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
Yeah, go ahead.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC