Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: jump_junk  (Read 3870 times)
Soldier

New version out w/lights and minor fixes from previous, but all notes still apply. Pls leave feedback.

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

Jump 3 might wanna make the timer shorter, there's plenty of time still to stop and jump again rather than doing a speedshot. Alternatively move the end platform further back, I think another 10 feet-ish should still be easily doable with a speedshot.

---------------------------

Fly

Safe Word: Banana
I run this shit
I really enjoyed playing this map--one criticism: because each jump is proceeded by a teleport, there is no continuity and finding a jump in spec is next to impossible (ie: see where the end is, etc).  Is there any plan to put the jumps together, instead of linked by teleports?

▮ TF2Jump.com Owner, Developer
▮ iT Lead Administrator

img  rush
I really enjoyed playing this map--one criticism: because each jump is proceeded by a teleport, there is no continuity and finding a jump in spec is next to impossible (ie: see where the end is, etc).  Is there any plan to put the jumps together, instead of linked by teleports?

Yea he asked somewhere in this thread for a good jump order so it's in the works, but he could use feedback to help speed up the process /cough this means you jumpers! :P

Soldier

NEEDED: Suggested jump order, besides the usual feedback please post your suggest jump order by easy to hard

Currently looking for broken jump that arnt doable, broken teles, and jumps that need better lighting (i guess i have the best sight at night or something cause all you MFs cant see shit).

Any other feedback is always good

img  rush
Speaking of which 2 of my jumps need adjusting :P and one is unreachable from what I could see.
  • one looks to be unreachable / glass on the wall needs fixing + light added at the top
  • 1 jump needs the teleporters added back on the top of the fencing.
  • on the upwards airpogo the top of the glass needs to be flush with the rest of the wall.

Soldier

/bump

As of now I have a beta version of the soldier jumps with a decent order of jumps by itself and maybe about 1/3 of the demo jumps by themself.

At this point I have no interest in putting more time into this since I dont really have any time, but if someone is interested in finishing this up I can give them the vmfs and all. If no one is....

If ppl are interested I can release the soldier jumps as is in its own map. As far as I know everything is functional and in good working order and all.

So let me know...

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
That was QUITE a bump.

You should make an updated playable version, so people can see if it's worth finishing.

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Soldier

As of now I have a beta version of the soldier jumps with a decent order of jumps by itself and maybe about 1/3 of the demo jumps by themself.

At this point I have no interest in putting more time into this since

mmmk

Soldier

Very carefully
I remember the beta of the soldier version being pretty much fine, so if you can't find anybody to finish it then you should release that since I remember most of the jumps being pretty fun

the obvious solution is to make raiin do it

Soldier

Okay here ya go

jump_junk_solly_b1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?6yk5qjzr7jazxqs

this is the soldier side. I did do a tad bit more work just to make it seem more finished.

I ordered the first jumps in a roughly gradual order to get harder... and then i put a fin before some of a few annoying ones and then thats it... so enjoy

unless there are map breaking bugs, feel free to report,but unless your willing to fix em dont expect anything

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
I took a break from the internet this weekend... did anyone upload this?

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Soldier

I took a break from the internet this weekend... did anyone upload this?

RW uploaded it, but as of last night the fastDL wasn't working

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
I will take a look when I get home.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC