Forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: New Inf ammo and health script  (Read 61708 times)
Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
bind key "exec regen;hurtme -99999"
Don't see why you would want to add the trigger_hurt, can still die to multi rockets, unlike hurtme.

---------------------------

Offline  duppy
Fly

duppy, thanks a lot for your help.
but I got a doubt about the silence.wav
do I have to move it to sounds folder only?
didn't understand how to remove both pain and regen sounds
ayway, thanks again

waiting for your reply

Eh, I only described how to remove the regen sound, since I'm not sure what the pain sounds are.  But basically yes, you need to find where your TF2 is installed, and then find the "sound folder"....make a folder inside of that called "items", then copy silence.wav to there, and rename it to "regenerate.wav". 

Don't see why you would want to add the trigger_hurt, can still die to multi rockets, unlike hurtme.

I just wanted faster health regen since I died a few times while practicing pogos.  But yeah, I guess the hurtme command would work best for more extreme jumps with multiple rockets. 

Maggot

duppy, thanks a lot for your help.
but I got a doubt about the silence.wav
do I have to move it to sounds folder only?
didn't understand how to remove both pain and regen sounds
ayway, thanks again

waiting for your reply

Eh, I only described how to remove the regen sound, since I'm not sure what the pain sounds are.  But basically yes, you need to find where your TF2 is installed, and then find the "sound folder"....make a folder inside of that called "items", then copy silence.wav to there, and rename it to "regenerate.wav". 

I just wanted faster health regen since I died a few times while practicing pogos.  But yeah, I guess the hurtme command would work best for more extreme jumps with multiple rockets.

I managed to removed the regen sound, but not the pain one
Couldn't find them using Search, so nvm, :)
Thanks a lot for that script, it works fine
Well, now I can finally train on my own
xD

~ pewpewpew ~

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
I made a sound pack to disable every Soldier and Demoman pain sound just for you guys. <3

http://www.mediafire.com/?tte0551kt79mdmh

Let me know if it doesn't work for some reason because I haven't tried it.

*EDIT* I just removed the regenerate sound, too, to save you guys some time.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:45:33 PM by Wolsk »

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Maggot

it is working
VERY good job dude
thanks a lot
 :D

~ pewpewpew ~

Offline  azlouk
Maggot

Hello all, do we have to own a server to use this command ? I have not understood on which map using this exec, when I write exec regenin the console there is a message "Can't change replicated ConVar sv_cheats from console of client, only server operator can change its value
I"

Thanks for your help
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 02:42:13 PM by azlouk »

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
Nope
if you did like raiin said, you should only need to type exec regen in console and it should work
this is ONLY for listen servers (aka offline server)

Offline  azlouk
Maggot

Ok and do you know how to go on one of these servers ?

Rocketeer

Ok and do you know how to go on one of these servers ?
Either type in the console "map themapyouwant" or create one with the create server button.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:26:42 AM by Dr. Heinz »

Offline  azlouk
Maggot

Ok I didn't know this button existed  ;D thanks a lot it works well !

Offline  Temple
Maggot

oh I was looking for this.. but one problem which I have is that I can't seem to tap the key which I bound the command to when I rocket jump. When I'm pressing the crouch button and stuff it doesn't respond when I press the key.. any suggestions?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 08:06:52 AM by Soultouch2 »

Soldier

oh I was looking for this.. but one problem which I have is that I can't seem to tap the key which I bound the command to when I rocket jump. When I'm pressing the crouch button and stuff it doesn't respond when I press the key.. any suggestions?

You mean when you press crouch, you don't crouch? Check your binds in autoexec and your other class files.

Rocketman

Probably keyboard ghosting?  Try a different key.

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

Try binding crouch to another key, like Shift.

Maggot

I like eating snakes.
Do i have to copy paste all the words there or just the wait thingy. No need for like personal portable offline
jumping? Or i have to copy sv_cheats 1 too?

You guys should f*ck

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC