Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The State of the Union  (Read 917 times)
Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
dellort

In the week leading up to Surf iT closing down and through out this week I have come to the realization that shutting down Surf iT was the worst server decision I have ever made. I have received messages and even emails from people all over the TF2 spectrum telling me how much they have loved that server, and how sad they were that it would be gone. Surf iT has always had 2 main goals: to hopefully introduce some surfers to jumping and to give jumpers something else to do. I became so wrapped up in the fact that the population had dropped that I forgot /shut out the fact that the people who were still there really did love that place. The iT servers envelope more than just jumpers now... and it honestly feels fkin weird without the retarded stepchild surf server.

Surf iT was never supposed to be about the numbers - none of the servers are... I just want them to be servers that people really do love and enjoy, and i truly apologize for pulling the plug. Shes plugged back in now and should be just like when she left. I have no clue if my pro surfing server masters (kelao and panzer) want to come back and help... and while i don't blame them if they dont, I really fucking hope they do.

On that note, stop reading the forums and go fkin surf.

P.S. I am currently disgustingly obsessed with trading... so if you want to thank me or say fuck you to me... please do it in the form of crates n shit.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 03:37:18 PM by Klanana »

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
ahh cool, surf was nice as a breath of fresh air

Maggot

:< (Also Freddie Stache)
NEW AND IMPROVED SURFIT!                                       NEW AND IMPROVED SURFIT!                                       NEW AND IMPROVED SURFIT!
Notable changes include:
-No Mr.
-No Mr.
and last but not least, NO MR!

I love a man named Gore, and one named Bloody.

Maggot

surfing masters yet u forgot to include bloody?? -_-

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Ahhh bloody never left us though! I was more refering to the two men who run the back end shit

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Cryo
Maggot

What?
Huh. I'm okay with this.

NEW AND IMPROVED SURFIT!                                       NEW AND IMPROVED SURFIT!                                       NEW AND IMPROVED SURFIT!
Notable changes include:
-No Mr.
-No Mr.
and last but not least, NO MR!

I'm really okay with this.

Wish I could be active, but school takes up a lot of time.

Maggot

Thank goodness it's back.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC