Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Demo Tutorials  (Read 3316 times)
Rocketman

and can someone create some "more complete" tutorial, like ultimate tf2 jumping tutorial for soldier ?? i still dont know where i have to shoot sticky while in-air to detonate in under my ass :D i've done it maybe 2 times from 3hour trying to do that :D thx

It isn't really possible to make a guide for that. You aim your sticky well and strafe as needed so that it's under you.  You have to practice it a ton until you get used to it yourself, there's no 'Well you see, just turn your aim 30 degrees and its easy!'

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
It isn't really possible to make a guide for that. You aim your sticky well and strafe as needed so that it's under you.  You have to practice it a ton until you get used to it yourself, there's no 'Well you see, just turn your aim 30 degrees and its easy!'

That's pretty much what i said!

Soldier

i have a lot of problems with speed pogo with demoman i cant get the angle how i should aim pogo i can but speed pogo not really same is with vertical airpogo should i jump when i detornate the first sticky? i know about the tutorial understand it but cant perform it :/
hope someone can help me

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
i have a lot of problems with speed pogo with demoman i cant get the angle how i should aim pogo...

The difference between regular slow pogo and speed pogo is aiming up more so the sticky goes further ahead...
The rest is just WASD to help yourself go a certain direction.

S is VERY important in anything speed related for demo.

---------------------------

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC