Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Demo Tutorials  (Read 3316 times)
Soldier

Very carefully
Threw this together earlier, not too in depth because I didn't want it to be drawn out but if people have other things they want vids of I can try to do some more.

Demo Pogo Tutorial

Demo Vertical Air Pogo Tutorial
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 07:46:05 PM by conductor »

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

be honest, how many hours did you spend trying to record that clip? it's WAY above your skill level

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

be honest, how many hours did you spend trying to record that clip? it's WAY above your skill level

^ That shit is hard.

---------------------------

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
THIS GUY.

HE CARES.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
I laughed at the accent.  :D

Soldier

Nice effort. I think there is an old one covering this on hobo as well. If your up for it, it would be great if you (or someone else) made one for wall climbing, wall pogo, landing and launching from 2 stickies, and when to uncrouch too. I think these would help new jumpers (and old lazy ones who havnt tried it enough to figure it out) a lot in improving faster before they rage quit demo.

Soldier

Very carefully
I'm not sure what exactly landing on / launching from 2 stickies would necessitate a video for since its really the same concept as pogoing, but I was probably going to make one for vertical air pogo. I might make some more for random demo stuff since there are only really soldier videos

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

If you do one on vertical air pogo, do it using an unstickyable wall and then without. Two completely different skills IMO, I can do it with a wall but not just in the middle of the open.

Soldier

Very carefully
Made the vertical air pogo one

Demo Vertical Air Pogo Tutorial

Offline  Neck
Maggot

Thanks to your pogo video, I was able to manage it after 1-2h of persisting ;D (the last double sticky jump was a b...). Still got a long way to go, but it's fun!

Could anyone tell me what map is used in the vertical pogo vid? I fancy giving it a try but finding "any non stick wall" is kind of hard when you have no idea what the maps are.

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
Thanks to your pogo video, I was able to manage it after 1-2h of persisting ;D (the last double sticky jump was a b...). Still got a long way to go, but it's fun!

Could anyone tell me what map is used in the vertical pogo vid? I fancy giving it a try but finding "any non stick wall" is kind of hard when you have no idea what the maps are.
First is jump_ring.
Second is jump_muffin

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Offline  Neck
Maggot

many thanks  :D

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

There's also the same non-stick wall vertical pogo later on in jump_ice. And probably other maps.

Fly

Registered as Special43004 but playing as Kandrix
and can someone create some "more complete" tutorial, like ultimate tf2 jumping tutorial for soldier ?? i still dont know where i have to shoot sticky while in-air to detonate in under my ass :D i've done it maybe 2 times from 3hour trying to do that :D thx

New acc

Old acc

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
and can someone create some "more complete" tutorial, like ultimate tf2 jumping tutorial for soldier ?? i still dont know where i have to shoot sticky while in-air to detonate in under my ass :D i've done it maybe 2 times from 3hour trying to do that :D thx

that's easy.....it's pure magic
if you are not a magician, you can't.....

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC