Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Author Topic: DIABLO 3  (Read 7090 times)
Soldier

Azmodan triple hand-ins ezpz

Theres that, but really you can walk from 1-60 through the game in like 20-30 hrs if ypu actually want to play

Fly

So what is a donkey punch
WAIT WHAT U CAN SWITCH SKILLS OUT OF ITS SET SLOT?
someone confirm this.

Ok Elective Mode...
Wow seems overpowered...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 05:49:29 PM by Donnys Element »

---------------------------
Strange Macket Gadneh

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

update graphics/settings for d2 and id rather play that

another letdown game gr8!!!

Fly

Boo!
Wasn't a letdown
No real money auction (Eh w/e)
No PVP yet

What level are you in it Mike

Strange Macket Gadneh

Soldier

can i have your stuff?

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

Boo!
Wasn't a letdown
No real money auction (Eh w/e)
No PVP yet

What level are you in it Mike

i'm 60 and i've wasted my time going through inferno.

inferno is boring and lame (act2+), itemization is boring and lame, and classes feel extremely restricted by cooldowns. i don't really care to discuss beyond that as i've ranted about this like 50 times already, it's just my opinion.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
I am actually really enjoying the game... but everything about it is pretty much brand new to me since I never played the other diablos/any game like them. I think ROK is ready to kill me though... started over for the third time last night. I really wasnt having fun with my barb... then i was enjoying my wizard but when the servers went down for the weekly maintenance (which is smack dab in the middle of our primetime... ASSHOLES) we decided to try brand new classes on the EU server - i tried out demon hunter and absolutely LOVED it. All I could think at work yesterday was I wanted to play that char when I got home... so i rerolled again. Shes level 31 now and its one of the most retardedly OP classes I have ever seen in a game. But fun.

Also for those who didnt know ... like I said when the US servers are down you can always go play on the EU servers - you dont have your characters or anything but you can try out new classes if you want... its not like youre losing playtime on US. To switch - dont log in - from the login screen go to options then account - then switch to EU. Oh and in case you are wondering... theres almost no lag. SCORE.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Fly

2Tired2Pogo
and everyone was calling me names for not buying this game..

Soldier

i'm 60 and i've wasted my time going through inferno.

inferno is boring and lame (act2+), itemization is boring and lame, and classes feel extremely restricted by cooldowns. i don't really care to discuss beyond that as i've ranted about this like 50 times already, it's just my opinion.

I actually agree with you for the most part on inferno being just cheesy (champ and bosses hitting like a truck -- at least with nerfs), items.. all you need is your core stat (and now vit) and high dps weapon, and ya.. pretty much cookies cutters for builds for classes that are broken (WD) or (now nerfed) unkillable (DH/wiz)

Also klare, your smoke screen got nerfed, hope you didnt rely on it to much :P

edit-- i do like the game... it has promise, but this feels like a paid beta honestly

Fly

You guys should start selling/buying on auction house.
I got axes double the damage of my old swords for 8000 for 1, 4000 for the other.
Shit is cheap on auction house to get (At least weps)

Strange Macket Gadneh

Soldier

8,000 gold...?  i dont bother selling anything on the AH unless its worth at least 20k... no way to cancel auctions and having it tie up a slot for 2 days is really retarded

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

8,000 gold...?  i dont bother selling anything on the AH unless its worth at least 20k... no way to cancel auctions and having it tie up a slot for 2 days is really retarded

yes, not being able to cancel auctions is fucking retarded - i'm debating using d2jsp again which is basically the asshole of the internet gaming world for anyone unfamiliar.

and ya whoo, thats how i've felt. just from the beta, i felt like the game had a bunch of potential, i still feel like it does, but its WAY further off from being great than i expected it to be. :/

Fly

How is being able to cancel auctions... a good thing?
If you're the seller then okay I understand...

As the potential buyer your getting buttfucked unfairly.

Strange Macket Gadneh

Soldier

How is being able to cancel auctions... a good thing?
If you're the seller then okay I understand...

As the potential buyer your getting buttfucked unfairly.

99% of people post things to sell, not sit and wait for bids so ppl lowballing an item is pointless when tehy put the buyout and bid price the same

i started using d2jsp again. forgot how many asshats there are there. almost feels like 4chan with a trade forum. barely use the forum gold there anymore tho since ingame gold is worth something and you have a pretty good chance of getting scammed doing fg. only real thing i like about it is you can buy/sell services (rushes/lvling/help, etc)

Soldier

m3thskiLL
if no one bids on your auctions you should be able to cancel them. the AH search system is so retarded I couldnt even find my own items to buy them out so I could post new auctions.

I already slunk back to my old ways, which means hacking and d2jsp. I thought it would take longer than this.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC