Forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Author Topic: DIABLO 3  (Read 7085 times)
Fly

So what is a donkey punch
What do you mean you couldn't find your own items and buy them out...

---------------------------
Strange Macket Gadneh

Rocketman

and everyone was calling me names for not buying this game..

Game not as good as expected after 10 years.  Still a good game...

What do you mean you couldn't find your own items and buy them out...

You can't search for specific items.  You can only filter by stats.  I can't remember right now, but I think the auction house list doesn't show stats on your auctions (It definitely doesn't on the completed tab, at least) so unless you remember, you're just playing a guessing game.

Soldier

if no one bids on your auctions you should be able to cancel them. the AH search system is so retarded I couldnt even find my own items to buy them out so I could post new auctions.

I already slunk back to my old ways, which means hacking and d2jsp. I thought it would take longer than this.

heard any word on warden? been thinking of starting to bot again like d2 lol

Soldier

m3thskiLL
warden is not active yet.

I do not know in what capacity it will be in. I dont think anyone knows atm, we just have to wait and see.
Im just gonna go hard regardless. If I get banned in the end I dont really care
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 12:42:06 AM by wonderland »

Soldier

m3thskiLL
@ Donny/Kairu

like Kairu said you cant search by item name. When I tried to find my stuff by stat filtering... well I just couldnt find them, I got the search down to 0 results on some of the items by filtering lvl > min stat 1 > min stat 2 (my item did not show up). I dont know if its cause you cant buy your own stuff, because the AH was semi broken (right before it went offline), or its not searching every item (or some other obscure stpid reason). point is the AH lacks a lot of functionality, wastes my time trying to find shit, takes a 15% cut, only allows me to sell 10 things at once, and I cant cancel my auctions which last for way too long (specially just after release where prices fluctuate a lot). I can just post on jsp and even buy bold title every time (i dont fuck around) and its still less than thier cut. only problem with jsp is getting scammed (someone has to give first), dealing with aggressive idiots/fag kids (at the same time there are knowledgable and connected ppl), and the fact that youre directly or indirectly bankrolling njaguar

Fly

You can't buy out your own auctions.
If you want to keep something then don't put it up for auction.

It would be good though if Blizzard could add something where you can start lowering the buyout and bid minimums of the auctions.

Strange Macket Gadneh

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

You can't buy out your own auctions.
If you want to keep something then don't put it up for auction.

It would be good though if Blizzard could add something where you can start lowering the buyout and bid minimums of the auctions.

zzz

he wants to buy his items out because you only have 10 slots to sell items. if you put 10 things up and they don't sell, you're stuck with those up for 2 days. for this type of game, that's a long time -- if you haven't used the AH much, generally your items sell in <5 mins or they don't sell at all unless you put a really low bid and really high buyout. in the time your auctions are just sitting their doing nothing, you're going to pile up many more items that you'd like to sell, but have no AH slots to use. it's not that he wants to keep the items, it's just that he wants to relist them for a lower price so they actually do sell.

it basically penalizes the seller making an assumption that maybe hes some fuckhead just trying to overprice everything, but really it's just that the game is new and so many items are entering the AH with no real price averages in place, so you're just stuck guessing. there's no reason you shouldn't be able to cancel an auction that doesn't have a bid on it.

Rocketman

there's no reason you shouldn't be able to cancel an auction that doesn't have a bid on it.

100 times, this.

Fly

Im starting over as Wizard, barbarian truly sucks in diablo 3.

Strange Macket Gadneh

Soldier

Very carefully
barb is shitty if you don't have good gear

Fly

I have fucking
the best gear.

Strange Macket Gadneh

Soldier

you should be able to get to a2 inferno just fine.. and then get rolled with even really nice gear

Maggot

Kripp has solo'd inferno as a barb, so idk what you all are talking about...it does get ridiculous is A3 tho.

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

Kripp has solo'd inferno as a barb, so idk what you all are talking about...it does get ridiculous is A3 tho.

it's more people being irritated that they hit a gear brick wall much faster than other classes.

barbs and monks are restricted way more by their gear than a demon hunter or even wizard and witch doctor. of course people with ridiculous gear will be able to farm almost wherever. i imagine it's not too fun when you and your friend start trying inferno and you (the barb) can't do shit, while your friend the dh is still killing most things.

Soldier

not that i really care.. but who is kripp? Also didnt a dev just post that only like 5% of the game pop even has inferno unlocked? let alone playing it past act 1.. or farming it (other than farmable res chests)

anyway right now im just waiting around for them to do some changes.. in the mean time i farm u gold long time $5

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC