Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: jump_littleman_v4 add request  (Read 3225 times)
Soldier

m3thskiLL
dunno what I was on about with the skybox. it was a long time ago when I last played in chillout and I could be remembering wrong.

however I double checked the map I have and there is no edgeslide jump, its named jump_littleman_v4, and it was circulated at some point or I wouldnt have it.

the map posted in this thread is different and perfectly fine

Soldier

There was at least 2 (if not 3) versions of v4 when litteman first broke... Ill see if I have names/copies somewhere. Only difference I remember was a dif skybox tho (between the versions - all were missing the same jumps as v4)

EDIT - _oworld and _fire. If you really want links Ill upload otherwise Im to lazy. 30 megs each unzipped.

EDIT 2 - damn you necroing
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 07:41:41 PM by Dr. Whooo »

Soldier

m3thskiLL
june july w/e. I have those 2 versions as well, both missing 13.

Offline  c75376
Maggot

Gravebump but can we find out which the real version of jump_littleman_v4 is and add it to the Jump iT server please?

Soldier

Hi
waitwaitwait. If there are several versions of the v4 map some without 13 and other with, then wont the speedruns on that map be pretty screwed up

---------------------------
Hi

Rocketman

Gravebump but can we find out which the real version of jump_littleman_v4 is and add it to the Jump iT server please?

Absolutely no reason to anymore.  Just play v3.

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

P.S. i made littleman fire and oworld for w33dskill to play different fogs/lighting/skyboxes of the same map, just for a change. but instead i made v4. i think all the jumps are still there, but there are a lot of aesthetic fixes like better lighting, changed the annoying ice texture, better skybox etc.

tl;dr use v4 please

Fly

video games
waitwaitwait. If there are several versions of the v4 map some without 13 and other with, then wont the speedruns on that map be pretty screwed up

edgebugs are too much for me

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!

13 is still there its just a bonus

Thats the chillout version atleast

Offline  QuBA
Soldier

What... no.
The version on chillout is identical to v3 jump-wise.

Rocketeer

This is about the edgebug, not about the "secret" speedpogo jump

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC