Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: jump_littleman_v4 add request  (Read 3225 times)
Maggot

Hello there,

I was on gamingdeluxe.co.uk's jump server, and they had 'jump_littleman_v4' on it, but I had horrible ping on that server, cuz it's in the UK!

Can this map be added to jumpIT please? Love you klannieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 :-*

---------------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you - God <3

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Good boy! Now... find me a link to download the map.

IM LAZY.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

You could also play maps offline. It's the same thing, except without the community surrounding you. It feels really lonely to be honest.

Maggot

"Good boy"? I aint yo puppy, hoebag! :-*

Try this link: http://www.filedropper.com/jumplittlemanv4

That's the actual bsp file.

Soldier

Very carefully
littleman v4 is the version that got made solely because littleman v3 was broken when map cache sizes got smaller for a day or 2. The jumps are generally the same (the only difference I recall off my head being that the edgeslide isn't there). There's really no reason to upload this, it would be about as pointless as uploading littleman_fire or littleman_oworld.

Fly

2Tired2Pogo
littleman v4 is the version that got made solely because littleman v3 was broken when map cache sizes got smaller for a day or 2. The jumps are generally the same (the only difference I recall off my head being that the edgeslide isn't there). There's really no reason to upload this, it would be about as pointless as uploading littleman_fire or littleman_oworld.

Well to be fair, jumpit hasn't got a chance to speedrun v4 yet, but other servers have. Well it doesn't even matter since there were no poles on the iT servers last time i saw, and i don't think anyone cares anyway.

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

P.S. i made littleman fire and oworld for w33dskill to play different fogs/lighting/skyboxes of the same map, just for a change. but instead i made v4. i think all the jumps are still there, but there are a lot of aesthetic fixes like better lighting, changed the annoying ice texture, better skybox etc.

tl;dr use v4 please

Rocketeer

i dont care!
thats right  :P but v4 dont have a skybox you should use themes plugin to use every custom skybox or valve which u want  :D

Maggot

tl;dr use v4 please

All I heard^ ;D

Soldier

m3thskiLL
i think drexen is forgetting why the other versions of littleman were made. they came out precisely when v3 stopped working. but all the jumps are not there in v4. v3 is better.

its like rj_rckteer_adv_v2 where things were removed so the map could load. but now that everything works the original version with all the content is better. or maybe like elysium/annex where the first release is better than the remakes.

ps no skybox is actually really annoying.

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

Eh... v4 has exactly the same jumps as v3. There is a skybox, but it isn't a custom one, just the hydro sky.

Offline  Scotteh
Fly

¬_¬
Why do some versions of v4 have red 13 and others don't? (the edge bug)

Soldier

m3thskiLL
Eh... v4 has exactly the same jumps as v3. There is a skybox, but it isn't a custom one, just the hydro sky.

there is no red 13 in v4, and if I play it in weed's server there is no skybox (possibly due to custom files which I didnt download).

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

there is no red 13 in v4, and if I play it in weed's server there is no skybox (possibly due to custom files which I didnt download).
Last time when I finished v4 on Chill0ut, there was a skybox and that edgebug jump. This is all getting rather confusing.

Offline  QuBA
Soldier

Whatever you played isnt the real v4 then, cause it definitly has red13 in it...

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC