Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tf2 jump server complaints  (Read 840 times)
Soldier

Hi
So, i just starting jumping from Singapore(my local server 122.248.232.227:27015) in june and i took a interest in Solly jumping but however in July my server started playing only demo maps, and now we cant play even solly in demo maps or any other class except demo. And there's a rumor going around that its will be like that for the whole year which really pissed me off.  :(

Thanks for reading my complaint.

---------------------------
Hi

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
Go insane with demo then ^^
And you can always try soldier on listen server

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
I believe this is one of Bernie's servers and I don't believe he checks the forums... so if no one has told him about this thread by the time I get off work I will message him.

I know a lot of his servers are Demo Only servers, but I don't see that in the name of this one so I will be sure to let him know!

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Torii
Soldier

Whirlwind "Torii Hurricane"
Yes, apparently Bernie decided that it'd be "Demo Week", for well, a week. Then rumours went around that it was "Demo Month".Then another rumour went around that it'd be for until 2013. About a week ago Bernie blocked Soldier and I believe every class except for Demo.

Sucks for all the soldier jumpers, now there is barely anyone in the server.

My tip is to use the "Create a Server" from the main menu and create a local server for Soldier maps. You'll be jumping all by yourself... But if you're like me and completely suck at Demo Jumping (Because I feel demo jumping is 10x harder because it's more trial and error then soldier jumping which is more teachable), then you might prefer this over demo jumping.

http://jumpit.site.nfoservers.com/server/maps/

Or you know, you could keep playing these maps and be one of the few in SG that can demo jump well.

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

bernie mac

Soldier

I would suggest searching by jump_ for jump servers. I think Bernie has more than one Sing' server. He normally adjusts how many/what kinda server (demo only or all class) depending on how things are locally.

Soldier

Hi
I would suggest searching by jump_ for jump servers. I think Bernie has more than one Sing' server. He normally adjusts how many/what kinda server (demo only or all class) depending on how things are locally.
well yr wrong there is only one there used to be two but now there one plus there are hardly any demo jumpers and now the server always has no one in it

Hi

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC