Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: More BBall vids?  (Read 1085 times)
Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
I had an idea to record Bball games and talked to Kairu about it already. He said he might record, but I got the idea that many of us could record games whenever we feel like uploading them. Someone could edit the highlights of course to make it more entertaining to watch. Community BBall channel anyone?

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
There already is a tf2jump youtube channel, we could just make a bball playlist on that channel if we got enough vids. I have some demos (firstperson only) that I don't plan on doing anything with, if anyone wants them I'll upload them. They're mostly of me getting fragged though.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

A separate channel would be best imo. We would just take the good parts of the demos and put them together into a nice vid.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Online  QuBA
Soldier

That would get boring really fast, theres only so much you can do in bball...

Fly

Registered as Special43004 but playing as Kandrix
If you need youtube help, i have i think good channel, 1200 subs... I can reffer your channel and you'll get many subs ;) Just need name of channel

New acc

Old acc

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

I think Quba is right actually, if people get bored of frag vids they would of these too. But I still think we should make at least one video, maybe a community video like the jump movies? Sorry bball is addicting.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Unless you are disgustingly good (like lizzle...) i think bball videos are one of the hardest types of tf2 vids for people to watch all the way through - and even lizzles movie got a lot of 'its the same shit over and over' feedback from some of the people I showed it to. Good bball clips seem to be what people browsing through the youtubes watch... and when I say good I mean entertaining. Airshots are cool... but after youve seen it for a minute straight it's a bit repetitive.

With that said... there are LOADS of players who dont even know about bball... it still surprises me sometimes how many dont know about jumping. Short, QUALITY videos could definitely spark some interest.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC